Types of Women Men Should Avoid...

Types of Women Men Should Avoid...

Truth is, men are always getting blamed for ruined relationships. To be honest, men aren’t always the ones to blame for this. Here is a list of 5 types of women men should avoid:

1. The control freak

Control freaks in a relationship care more about having someone do everything she says. The only way she can be happy is if she has complete control over everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING.

2. The comparative one

She’s always comparing you with someone else. She compares you with her terrible ex or her father that you will never live up to. It’ll be very hard to feel appreciated by her because whatever you do will not measure up to her standards. She can’t see you for who you are, she only sees how things can be better or how wrong they are.

3. The gold digger

She’s all about the money! She’s checking out your car or asking how much you have on your bank account. As soon as you go broke or she finds out you don't make "enough" money, the relationship starts going wrong. You can't help but feel like the most important parts of you are found in your wallet.

4. The Attention-seeker

This woman wants all eyes on her! She feels terrible about herself, so must do what she can to get validation that she's worthy and desirable. This is because she believes she won’t get attention unless she demands it. When she feels you're off your game you'll find her talking with someone else.

5. The bitter one

This woman has had one experience after another of bad men. She will play games, make the relationship a living hell or even cheat on you. She wants revenge and feel justified in breaking your heart and soul into a million pieces. After all, you’re a guy. You couldn’t be good. And even if you are, consider yourself a sacrificial lamb for all those who aren’t.

Gentlemen, consider yourselves warned, and BE CAREFUL!!

Clarisa_ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 38

• If I could add a 6th, I would say "The Overemotional One"

Essentially this is the type of woman who, despite being a grown adult, literally has the emotional maturity of a little girl. She resorts to excessive tears and/or temper tantrums over the most trivial of things--like you forgot about something or told her to stop complaining--and will hold a grudge for weeks at a time. She will stay mad at you until you apologize, even if she was the one who was in the wrong. And if/when you do apologize, she will refuse to forgive you and will not give in until you are literally on your knees begging her to take you back. She wants to see you completely and utterly broken before her, and despite being overemotional herself, she has no problem being emotionally abuse toward you by insulting you where it hurts. She thinks that tears makes her right or entitled.

• Dude, you need a new girlfriend!

• @AsianFlower It would be better to be single for a bit to recover mentally from these vampiric types.

• @FatherJack Yeah the guy is probably suffering from PTSD or at the very least licking his metaphorical wounds. My point was not to stay in toxic relationships

• So... all of them.

• The rebounder is another one, which I guess can fal under number 5.

• and sluts
    and the ones have mental disorder

• U forgot the worst kind of women "BI" she can't even decide her sexuality and jumb like a bitch between two genders :/

• No 5 applies to BOTH genders...& THEY fuck everything up for decent people. If you've had a nightmare with the opposite gender , then stay single. Fortunately word travels very fast nowadays , so they can quickly be put on an " avoid " list , complete with photo ID , just like a Wanted poster... or should that be UNwanted !! Sadly some damage will have been done !!

• Oooh, I love a gold digger, I can make the worst requirements possible for them to have a relationship with me.

• You forgot the Mommies Girl and there Daddies girl.

• Your take missed a lot of girls:

6. The fake nice girls - Pretend to be nice and approachable in their photos but act like total bitches to people she deems better than.

7. The girls who like to gossip and talk shit about people behind their back.

8. The girls who are into feminism

9. The girls who treat people as disposable utilities.

• Good take!!

• Unfortunately it takes so much time to know her real face :(

• i tend to attract number 8

• Tend to attract the "Attention seeker" more than anything else. The last one actually wrecked a long term friendship because she was winding up both me and my "mate".

• Ohhh... i likiee... but let me first find a girl lol

• Love this MyTake. I hope I find a nice person out there.

• 6. The queen of super-ego

This woman needs to feed her ego always; be away bro, be away :P

7. The interest loser

This woman type always forget how to show her interest :P That woman may behave you as a friend sometimes even if you are husband of her or lover. One of the most weird ones among types.

• Once I saw online how some girl said that, "hopefully the guy she likes wil be half as good as her dad is" or hard working or something. that was nice to read, it's cute but sets up high of a standard for guys that they feel that cannot reach. I mean maybe this girls dad was really cool I will never know but I wish I had never read that.

• that's most of the female population

• "the" gold digger. LOL

• Yep my last girlfriend turned out be one, lazy in front of that too.

• dont worry we already avoid these

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 8

• True true. I hate control freaks.

• I am a bit of a control freak but I bet am not the only one and these aren't the only bad qualities of a woman. When you get right down to it, no one is perfect and even when you think you have found your soulmate.. they will well never be 100.. cause we all human but I get where you are coming from.

• Be mindful that there are a ton of guys who fit into those categories as well.

• All men are thief all men should be avoided

• There's a difference between demanding to be taken seriously and attention seekers.

• Regarding #4 -- There's attention whores, and there's attention whores. I'm an inveterate attention whore, and I absolutely love myself.
    I mean, I walk down random city sidewalks as though they were runways, even. LOL

The difference, I suppose, is that I don't CHANGE myself or my behavior to get anyone's attention. I like all eyes on me, but, if someone's looking the wrong way (where "wrong" = "not at me" lol) then it's that person's loss, not mine.

• That sounds like a man I was with before! Are men still men? I don't have to be a man now do I? Great take! Avoid those people, better to be single for an eternity!

• Very true! Great advice for all the guys out there. I hate seeing cool guys end up with crazy girls