Types of Women Men Should Avoid...

Types of Women Men Should Avoid...

Truth is, men are always getting blamed for ruined relationships. To be honest, men aren’t always the ones to blame for this. Here is a list of 5 types of women men should avoid:

1. The control freak

Control freaks in a relationship care more about having someone do everything she says. The only way she can be happy is if she has complete control over everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING.

2. The comparative one

She’s always comparing you with someone else. She compares you with her terrible ex or her father that you will never live up to. It’ll be very hard to feel appreciated by her because whatever you do will not measure up to her standards. She can’t see you for who you are, she only sees how things can be better or how wrong they are.

3. The gold digger

She’s all about the money! She’s checking out your car or asking how much you have on your bank account. As soon as you go broke or she finds out you don't make "enough" money, the relationship starts going wrong. You can't help but feel like the most important parts of you are found in your wallet.

4. The Attention-seeker

This woman wants all eyes on her! She feels terrible about herself, so must do what she can to get validation that she's worthy and desirable. This is because she believes she won’t get attention unless she demands it. When she feels you're off your game you'll find her talking with someone else.

5. The bitter one

This woman has had one experience after another of bad men. She will play games, make the relationship a living hell or even cheat on you. She wants revenge and feel justified in breaking your heart and soul into a million pieces. After all, you’re a guy. You couldn’t be good. And even if you are, consider yourself a sacrificial lamb for all those who aren’t.

Gentlemen, consider yourselves warned, and BE CAREFUL!!

838
Clarisa_ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Very true! Great advice for all the guys out there. I hate seeing cool guys end up with crazy girls

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 37

• If I could add a 6th, I would say "The Overemotional One"

Essentially this is the type of woman who, despite being a grown adult, literally has the emotional maturity of a little girl. She resorts to excessive tears and/or temper tantrums over the most trivial of things--like you forgot about something or told her to stop complaining--and will hold a grudge for weeks at a time. She will stay mad at you until you apologize, even if she was the one who was in the wrong. And if/when you do apologize, she will refuse to forgive you and will not give in until you are literally on your knees begging her to take you back. She wants to see you completely and utterly broken before her, and despite being overemotional herself, she has no problem being emotionally abuse toward you by insulting you where it hurts. She thinks that tears makes her right or entitled.

• Dude, you need a new girlfriend!

• @AsianFlower It would be better to be single for a bit to recover mentally from these vampiric types.

• @FatherJack Yeah the guy is probably suffering from PTSD or at the very least licking his metaphorical wounds. My point was not to stay in toxic relationships

• Seems a reasonable breakdown of types of girls to avoid - Yes all five would be a turn off to me but maybe I am foolish I try to see the good in people and think is there any reason she is doing this, is there any redeemable features to this girl - If I don't think so major red flag - Funnily enough I have been in the reverse of (1), (2) and (5) meaning that she built me up to be something so perfect that it was impossible to live up to the expectations of the relationship - I have had versions of (3) and (4) but there was background reasons.
    I have just come off your other take for what men girls should avoid so my logic holds - If you are better together, go for it - If you are lessened by a relationship, red flag and leave immediately - I have hung on in there in a dying relationship and it was essentially a fruitless exercise that just ends up causing more hurt.

• I am not avoiding women, women should fucking avoid me. I will use and abuse them, well except for ones that really matter.

• Very true. Thank you for this. Nice take. GAG sure has a lot of bitter butthurt angry misandrists. I don't get how women can think men will like them if they act like this or any of the ways you mentioned in your take. Then many of them blame men for the reason they are single.

• all women are number 2. i have never met a girl who didn't compare herself to other girls.

• 6_ The one who doesn't like you, but wants to keeps you around because you're handy.

• I was distracted by your image at the top that looked like an archer shot a massive arrow through both of their heads and the question heart fell and snapped it

• Both the takes are very short cute and helpful... thanks

• No 5 applies to BOTH genders...& THEY fuck everything up for decent people. If you've had a nightmare with the opposite gender , then stay single. Fortunately word travels very fast nowadays , so they can quickly be put on an " avoid " list , complete with photo ID , just like a Wanted poster... or should that be UNwanted !! Sadly some damage will have been done !!

• Good take!!

• You forgot the Mommies Girl and there Daddies girl.

• 6. The queen of super-ego

This woman needs to feed her ego always; be away bro, be away :P

7. The interest loser

This woman type always forget how to show her interest :P That woman may behave you as a friend sometimes even if you are husband of her or lover. One of the most weird ones among types.

• Fascinating

• Why avoid them? Piss them off and start video-recording...

• Once I saw online how some girl said that, "hopefully the guy she likes wil be half as good as her dad is" or hard working or something. that was nice to read, it's cute but sets up high of a standard for guys that they feel that cannot reach. I mean maybe this girls dad was really cool I will never know but I wish I had never read that.

• Oooh, I love a gold digger, I can make the worst requirements possible for them to have a relationship with me.

• that's most of the female population

• thank you kindly !

now this banana can stay clear of these types on his travels in life :D

• 1 and 5 go hand in hand they're the worst...

• Tend to attract the "Attention seeker" more than anything else. The last one actually wrecked a long term friendship because she was winding up both me and my "mate".

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 7

• Regarding #4 -- There's attention whores, and there's attention whores. I'm an inveterate attention whore, and I absolutely love myself.
    I mean, I walk down random city sidewalks as though they were runways, even. LOL

The difference, I suppose, is that I don't CHANGE myself or my behavior to get anyone's attention. I like all eyes on me, but, if someone's looking the wrong way (where "wrong" = "not at me" lol) then it's that person's loss, not mine.

• That sounds like a man I was with before! Are men still men? I don't have to be a man now do I? Great take! Avoid those people, better to be single for an eternity!

• True true. I hate control freaks.

• I am a bit of a control freak but I bet am not the only one and these aren't the only bad qualities of a woman. When you get right down to it, no one is perfect and even when you think you have found your soulmate.. they will well never be 100.. cause we all human but I get where you are coming from.

• There's a difference between demanding to be taken seriously and attention seekers.

• Be mindful that there are a ton of guys who fit into those categories as well.

• All men are thief all men should be avoided