Top 5 Universities To Find A Husband

Top 5 Universities To Find A HusbandThe good news: Women now outnumber men when it comes to earning college degrees. The bad news: This makes every cute guy on campus a hotter commodity than a ball-player at a Kardashian family reunion. Finding a guy to occupy our free time — and beds — shouldn't be too much for college-aged women to ask for.Upon entering the wonderful world of college, there is one mantra that every brilliant young woman must remember: if he like it then he should put a ring on it. Take every opportunity in college as a wedding planning opportunity:

Sorority sisters? Bridesmaids.
Campus Jimmy Johns? Catering.
Cute boy in biology class? Groom.

1. WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN SAINT LOUIS

If you are the kind of gal that pictures a platinum Tiffany ring on your finger, transfer to Washington University immediately. According to CBS News, this university has the wealthiest students in the nation. Not only do many of these students come from rich families, they are total geniuses as well. “Wash U. St. Louis guys are intelligent, wealthy gentlemen who are destined to be well-off, respected citizens who will always provide for their families,” said Wash U. freshman David Bender.

2. TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY

Ah, the southern gentleman. This rare, masculine breed can be found anywhere from Texas to Virginia, but you have to know where to look. You don’t want to get some Buckwild cast member with a four-wheeler and beer belly when you were looking for a bow tie and a cute drawl. Texas A&M is where you’ll find a southern man who loves his football and his women. If the Aggies lose, you can be his shoulder to cry on. If they win, you’ll be having some not-so-gentlemanly fun that night. You can be sure that your man is on the right track to put bread on the table and a huge rock on your finger.

3. NOTRE DAME

Notre Dame is ranked 17 in U.S. News and World Reports best colleges, and number six in our hearts. Co-ed dorms may be a no-no, but huge Notre Dame football tailgates are the perfect time for man-mingling. If you are Catholic and want a man who shares your religion and family values, you’ll want to get under their Bible belts when you see just how smart, wealthy and religious these guys are. Notre Dame also ranked in the top ten for wealthiest college students in the country, according to CBS News. These guys know how to study the Bible hard and play harder.

4. BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY

The main reason BYU is a great place to find a husband is because the guys actually want to get married€“ and soon. According to BYU’s website, over 6,400 undergraduate students were married as of 2012. Even if latter-day saints aren’t your type, not all BYU students are Mormon. However, every student is required to take several religion-based classes. If you are religious and want a guy who shares your values, look no further than Provo, Utah. “I would say that BYU guys could make good husband material because they are basically trained from birth to center their lives on God and family,” said BYU senior Caroline Henne.

5. GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Georgia Institute of Technology has a total undergraduate enrollment of 14,682, with a gender distribution of 66.2 percent male students and only 33.8 percent female students. Men outnumber women by a lot so you won't have any trouble finding your partner in crime!!!

sparkly-crystal is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• The top five universities to find a husband are the top five male dominated universities: Plain , and simple.

It shouldn't have anything to do with how much money they have (although girs feel this way), or how academically superior the college is.

• man I feel sorry for the next poor sucker you're going to emotionally blackmail to commit during a time in his youth he likely just wants to

- go parties
    - get wrecked
    - sleep with random girls
    - did I mention getting wrecked?

• Universities are the best places to find a partner IF you both graduate.
    If only one has the capacities to graduate they're places to find a lot of friends with benefits.

• You could name a lot of colleges as a great place to find a husband if you're talking about a disproportionate male/female ratio.

• Shifting gender balance has really changed university dating. TBH, I believe it's a major reason for the hookup culture we now see.

It's not just that if you switch to say 60% women 40% males there are less males to choose from. It's that those males decide they don't want to be monogamous at all.

There have been population level studies showing even fairly small male/female gender imbalances change dating/sex, with female shortages associated with low promiscuity and high marriage rates, and male shortages associated with casual sex and lack of commitment.

See:
    - liberal arts campuses
    - ghettoes (incarceration rates have skewed gender balance)
    - post world war dating
    - etc.

• You're joking right? Tell me this is a joke.

• your forgetting the part were he dumps you post graduation to further his career and you end up in student loan debts for the rest of your life.

• The University I'm going to is number one for marriage?

FUCK

• I would suggest that young women who were looking on a university campus to find a future husband would be wasting their time, because of Obama's insane Affirmative Consent rule, which is being imposed (outside of law) at universities throughout the USA. If a university takes money from the Federal Government, it has to sign on to the Affirmative Consent rules or lose the money.
    No sane young man who was at university, who was aware of what the Affirmative Consent rules stated, would even speak with a female student, let alone date or go to bed with one.
    One unsupported and unprovable allegation by a female student is sufficient to destroy a young man's education and have him branded as a rapist.
    An accused male student will be hauled before a star chamber, at which he is not allowed legal representation, or even allowed to speak, and for which a mere allegation constitutes concrete evidence.
    Unqualified (in legal terms) university staff then decide whether or not the sexual act occurred outside of the Affirmative Consent rules. If they decide that it did, the life of the male student is pretty much over.
    Even here in Australia, male students are avoiding female students because of the number of batshit insane feminists who are being created on campus.
    For a critique of Affirmative Consent, see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjEl05_BhYg

• I'm going ITT Tech. BRB becoming a doctor in 2 months!!

• You're going to University to study marriage material? Enjoy your career, it's going to be a thrilling ride :)!

• i dont wanna get married yet...

• You realize people are in school right no one is looking to get married

• Actually, at my college (which was a university), many many people got engaged during their college years.

• No, I never said that. I mentioned their wealth because they didn't have to worry about their paying for marriage-Which is what you mentioned in the first place.

• @EnglishArtsteacher a lot of people that attend the university I live near fit the description of broke college kid I mean if their parents didn't provide the things they would go without out.

And also I don't have money nor a girlfriend so marriage isn't likely in my future I'm in community college with plans to transfer to a university

• Good this is so desperate

• My gold-digger-detector's meter is at it's alarming peak point!

I too fail to see how good news is "Women now outnumber men when it comes to earning college degrees.". It may be just a fact and nothing more.

Don't take it too hard from me, please.

• "The good news: Women now outnumber men when it comes to earning college degrees. "

I fail to see how that's good news.

• I think she's coming from the fact that women weren't even allowed to get higher education degrees until the 1900s

• @pooper89 until the 1900s higher education was only available to the very very top end of society. Hardly a justification for the huge problem currently that is male underachievement in education.

• awesome take!!! let's go to texas a&m together!!!

What Girls Said 7

• Lol I'm going for education, not love. I have a lovely boyfriend right here, and even if I didn't education comes first for me

• Too bad my university is 75% girls, and the few guys are way too metrosexual, ugh :(

• The last university you mentioned- has more guys than girls.
    By that logic one has to go to all IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) because male female ratio is 10:1 there.
    But then one has to crack world's toughest exam to get into IIT
    www.rankred.com/.../

And yes, if you are concerned about financial status of your potential husband, many IITians bag salary package of average 12,000$ (per month) their campus placements. That too in companies like Google, Facebook, Oracle, Deutsche Bank etc

• this is soo much bullshit

• Because there's no reason for a woman to go to university other than finding a husband. 🙄🙄🙄

• Last time I checked, university was for getting an actual education.

• "universities to find a husband" lol 90% of the guys at uni break out in hives when they hear the word "commitment". they just wanna shag and brag tbh lol