10 Signs He's A Player

I believe it’s safe to say, that a many of us have encountered one or more players in our past. If you haven’t had the “pleasure” of meeting one yet or think you’re talking to one. Here are a few signs to keep you aware that he’s probably playing you and other girls. This could save you from a broken heart and several nights of crying yourself to sleep.

1.He’s calling or texting after 11 and 12 pm
There are 24 hours in a day, if he really liked you he could have chosen a better time just to say hi. After 11pm are the usual “booty call” hours, which means he just wants to sleep with you. You might think it’s cute, he was thinking about me, how sweet of him. Well not really, because you probably aren’t the only one he’s texting or calling at that time.
2.He has way too many girls that are friends
If he has more girls that are friends then guys we have a problem. Typical players like getting around, talking to more than one female at a time. If a lot of girls know who he is, chances are that he’s received the title of being a player by now. Which is a huge red flag, stay away from him!
"He’s a smooth talker, knows what to say when you’re mad, upset, or down."
3. He knows exactly what to say
In other words he’s a smooth talker, knows what to say when you’re mad, upset, or down. He’ll make you feel special that you’ll believe his words and you will trust he’s a “nice guy”. By this time he basically has you wrapped around his finger, and will control your emotions.
4. Talks too much about physical things with you
If he doesn’t talk about it directly, he will take it along those lines. Wishing you were with him in his room or yours etc.
5. They act like the sweetest person in the world
When you two talk you feel like he’s the greatest person in the world. He’s everything you’ve been looking for in a guy. That’s just an act don’t believe it, it’s not worth the pain later on. This leads me into numero seis(#6)…
6. Acts different around his friends
He either forgets who you are in front of his guy friends or acts like the biggest d***. This is usually when the real him comes out, he doesn’t give a crap and will not speak to you.
If neither of these is the case, he gives you a hug in front of his boys. This is a sign of him showing them, “hey guys, this is the next victim”.
7. They are cocky and over confident
I’m going to sound like stereotype but I’ll take it, majority of player do come from an athletic background. Whether they play football, basketball, baseball, soccer etc. Guys like these are knows as jocks, most are cocky as it is and know they can get the girl they want. But players over do it, they know they can get with as many girls as they want.
8. He’s not interested in your life
Sure he ask how your day was and stuff like that, but does he really care?. I think not. They make it seem like they do, when in reality they could care less. They just want to get to the point and see if you’re willing to sleep with him or not.
9. You have to be the one contacting him
So, he use to text you 24/7 right? But then it stopped do you wanna know why that is..Best guess is he found another female that’s going to keep him company. If you’ve already slept with him chances are he’s not coming back since you gave him what he wanted. If he does come back he’s just coming back for more. But who’s going to give into texting first you or him? If you have not had sex with him, he’s realized you’re not going to and has forgotten about you. Which means by now that you have developed some kind of feeling for him, and you’re going to try to get his attention back.
10. Finds an excuse to avoid hanging out
They aren’t looking for a commitment, so they will come up with anything to stop being seen in public with you. Unless he’s really that good at his game that he knows by the end of the night he’s getting some.
Gogus olculeri
***********

These are just some signs to know in case you find yourself talking to one. Please don’t think you’ll be the one that changes him, I got news for you. You’re not going to change him; chances are he’s going to break you before you do that. If you still wanna go ahead and think you will, go ahead but good luck.

What Guys Said 64

• I possess most of these, and i have never been a 'player'

Also, I think the term is pretty much voided if women showed greater wisdom in the qualities in men they go for.

But, i guess it is always easier to play victim than it is to face up to bad choices

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif HAHAHA You caught me (somewhat) I must admit that I'm guilty of every one of those things but #6, #10 #4. Since I've never gotten on the phone before 8pm for as long as I can remember (ofc there have been times, but not when it comes to talking to girls at least). I"m not interested in ___ life either, I'm cocky or bold and I definitely know what to say to ____ to make her feel good again LOL

I said somewhat because I'm not a player though somwhow... but this take was spot on LOL

• player? ... the appropriate word for them is man whore.. or man slut

• WHO WANTS ONE FEMALE ANY WAYS?

FEMALES NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHARE A MAN.

• Men who never plan to settle down are low quality men. Any smart woman would always keep her options open to avoid the risk of ending up with a man like YOU ;). Just saying.

• They have higher self-esteem than those that can't even get one female, that's for sure.

• Then I must be an MVP ;)

More from Guys
59

What Girls Said 44

• scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...08783907643_n.jpg
    I BETTER GO CALL SHANIQUAQUITA AND TELL HER THAT HER MAN IS JUS BOOTY CALLIN HER

• Not Paranoid Thomas..just real

in regards to your comments.

1.)Apperantly you don't know how players play in general..and your apperantly missing the point,They pretend to be something they are not!.

2.)Once again they pretend they are something their not!

3.)Or sometimes a Guy really DOESN'T care,

4.)He should man up and grow a pair and tell you straight up he doesn't like u.

• Lol..whatever dude get off me..this article ain't even for u!!.unless you like that type of thing?

• Most of girls of the back can tell what kind of guy they are dealing with.these are signs that players I'VE delte with shown ME...compared to question I've read on here it's pretty similar.

• OMG THIS !!! 👏👏👏

So if a guy is the opposite, is there a chance he genuinely likes you?

More from Girls
39