Women, This Is Why Men Might Not Want to Date You

You Focus More On Who Should Pay For The First Date, Instead Of Focusing On The Actual Date!

Maybe a man should pay on the first date or maybe he shouldn't, who knows? All I know is dates are about getting to know each other better and that should be the only focus. Worry about who pays when they check comes because it's not about the money or shouldn't be anyway.

You Get Upset Because He Calls You "Honey, Sweetie or Baby" Like He Called You A Bad Name Or Something!

So what a guy calls you honey, what's the big deal? If the worst thing you are ever called by a guy is "honey, sweetie or baby", you should count your blessing.

You Say Guys Are Bad Communicators But You Expect Men To Read Your Mind!

Sure I agree with how annoying it is to wait for someone to get back to you or to not call when they say they will and how sometimes a one word answer isn't enough. However, guys are different than women when it comes to communicating and some guys give one word answers because they aren't good with their words (I know guys like that ).

However, when a girl is upset about something she expects a guy to read her mind and know why she's angry, so what's the difference?

You Are Too Quick To Assume All He Wants Is Sex!

It's pretty known by now that guys are suppose to be very into sex but just because a guy is, doesn't mean that's all he wants or that he can't control himself. Maybe some guys might invite you over for movie and to relax, with hidden motives attached to it. However, not every guy that invites a girl over for a movie and to relax is hoping to get laid. They do have self control ladies, believe or not.

You Accuse Him Of Being Clingy, When Girls Usually Are The Clingy Ones!

Sure there are probably clingy guys out there but there's more clingy girls, who can't live without a man (I know many women like that). So, let's not act like girls are never clingy because they usually are the ones more likely to be clingy not the guy.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 37

Nice comeback to that other Take. I could understand if the things she mentioned in it were maybe annoying to females, but to outright say that's why women don't want to date men was just a passive-aggressive pout moment. Sending guys a message like that is really just gonna make THEM not want to date women more than women not wanting to date men. If it's anything more irritating to a man it's hearing a woman whine in hostility that's supposed to manipulate us into giving a damn.

And the counter take to the take that pissed people off. Right back to back.

You forgot to mention that girls especially in the US are highly manipulative quite often, , and once manipulated, guys are reluctant to trust or respect ANY female again.

Yes, guy are often not 'good with words', and the girls take advantage of that to use them...

But this is a very good. Take, notwithstanding.

"girls especially in the US are highly manipulative quite often"

Generalization that is not true.

Ummm I feel that I am very upfront with my desires. And if I ask my man to do something for me and it's not in his ablity I do it myself or find some else who can. No manipulation there darling.

I love chubby girls

Excellent Take, I agree 100% :D

shots fired! hahaha

Don't forget that princess syndrome

Great take. Enjoyed reading your mytake.
    I love all your takes.

Thanks for writing this. Hopefully more gals will read this.

As for the "you are too quick..." Part, I'm labeled as "safe" by gals (and I'm ok with that). Is it so "wrong" that a guy talks to a gal like an actual human being and not trying to hit on her?

awesome mytake hits it dead on

Why a man might not want to date you.
    Okay.
    This list includes, but his not limited to:
    1. For US university students, the insanity of the affirmative consent rule. This Cultural Marxist madness makes female students strictly off limits to male students, unless the male has a death wish.
    2. The possibility of an education or career ending sexual harassment complaint, if he asks you out. You do not even have to be the one who makes the complaint. A Feminist land whale who is lurking in the background can complain that she 'felt harassed' when she witnessed him ask you out. Something similar to that happened to me in the workplace, when I was younger.
    3. The risk of an education or career ending false rape complaint, if there is consensual sex, but she changes her mind the next day, week, month, year, or whatever. False rape complaints ruin men's lives and happen more often that women realise generally.
    4. The risk of a false rape complaint, whether or not there was any form of sexual contact.
    5. If you become pregnant, a child-support order will transform him into your impoverished slave for the rest of his life.
    All this and some women wonder why men to not approach them.
    Really?
    Have women not been paying attention to how dangerous the Feminist sisterhood has made it for a young man to simply show normal interest in a young woman?
    There is also the mindfuck that men experience when dealing with any woman.
    If we do not try to rip her panty off during the first date, we are accused of being queer.
    If we do try to get that panty off, we are a beast and a rapist who is interested in only one thing.
    No matter what we do, we lose.
    Some of us just give up and go MGTOW.

Bang on.

Movie and relax = netflix

Has to be in the running for the female mytake of the year

Thank god a reasonable response to an unreasonable take. My only question is what constitutes clingy? I mean I am a cuddle whore so if I am with a girl then I will almost certainly be cuddling as much as possible but on the other hand I like my solitude so I NEED at least a day of no contact just so I can be alone. So what constitutes clingy?

Truth be told, I'm not really sure. I was once told by a guy I was too needy because I suggested to him we talk more because we never actually talked much, so I think it's based on the individual person.

Hmm. That's weird. I mean I would assume that it would be based upon the individual but for something so many are against, it seems no one really knows exactly what constitutes needy.

1.) yeah thats true, they got fucked up priorities and it says immediately that they're a terrible person on the inside
    2.) yeah its a term of endearment. we're not calling them n** jew whorebags or something. they just need something to get offended about. also a sign that they're a terrible person on the inside.
    3.) every woman who has said that men are terrible communicators are the WORST communicators. in fact i always here these bitches complaining about how men can't come up with an original topic for conversation (as if even hollywood could come up with something original these days) but they can't even hold a 2 sided communication. they're not engaging, they're not even close to decent conversational partners, even and yet they expect men to entertain them and constantly be a million times better at social skills than they will ever be.
    4.) yeah men have needs but we do get to choose where we dip the stick, and it is not in the kind of women you mentioned. whether we crave sex, is completely irrelevant to whether we crave sex with YOU. If not you, then literally anyone else who is not completely full of themselves or offended by my absolutely normal human biology, behaving as it is supposed to.
    5.) nothing to add. you sound like you actually listen to men. thats a first.

Yay! Good comeback.

I like that one. Very true in most cases.

I agree with women thinking men should be able to read minds. Women can be bad communicators also.

So, you've managed to look at the situation at both ends, but the underline remains: it's all about mindgames.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 12

This is a parody take of the other one, I see.
    Why can't we all just respect other peoples views?
    Too much things here on GAG is taken out of context I believe.

Not saying anything about you per say, just generally speaking.

No it doesn't sound stupid , I understand.

I'm glad you understand.

Oh, this is a reference to that other take some girl did, right?
    I see...

Sometimes I do assume he wants sex, especially if he wants you round his at 3/4am to 'read him a book'. If it's planned like do you want to catch some pizza at 6 round mine, then I would mind it and if I like him then do whatever I feel comfortable with.

hmmm spot on lol im guilty of a few of those not going to lie.

awesome take

Well I do none of the above, have been on dates and still can't find anyone suitable enough for me to have a relationship with.
    I'm not saying that all men are bad communicators, but a few that have taken interest in me have been. The first guy flirted with me using non verbal communication, I reciprocated. But when he got close enough to talk to me, he was incapable of even saying as much as hello. He kept following me around and standing next to me for 2 years. I get that he might have been shy, but surely it wouldn't take someone as long as two years before they even decide to talk to you. Yes, that's right "talk" not get committed to a relationship right away.
    The second guy displayed the same antics, he never attempted to talk to me either. But he had a good enough reason not to get too attached to me. I discovered that he already had a girlfriend.
    Both of those guys got extremely jealous whenever I talked to other people (mostly other men) they would glare at me and listen into my conversations.
    Even though subtlety was never my strongest point, being blunt and straight to the point, I can still communicate clearly. Be it non verbal or verbal. I think I just have the knack for attracting the wrong guys. Unlike some women, I prefer a straight forward approach from men rather than all that chasing malarkey.

I love this Mytake. I thought the other one was ridiculous, so it's good to see this one.

So basically you opposite dayed the other take

Hmmm okay.

I don't do any of those. Maybe that's why I'm still dating the guy I'm seeing.

I always offer to pay on the first date, don't see why it should always be the guy having to pay!
    I think 'Honey' is a sweet term 😊
    I say if somethings bothering me.
    The sex one... well ye I do tend to assume that way too fast abd shouldn't taint all guys with the same brush, it was the 2 bad eggs I've had which have lead me to believe there aren't many good ones out there but I know they exist and some men are gentleman and more than willing to wait.
    Well after my ex wanting to spend every minute of every day with me and getting upset for wanting alone time with my family I did get a clingy one, I seem to attract them! But I know quite a few guys who aren't clingy at all.

I agree except for the pet names which are annoying

in my opinion since we live in the era where guys are expected to date the girl but girls are starting to date the guy instead, then why not just make it so that whoever asks the other out is responsible for the bill, makes sense?

Personally though i'd much rather spend for it because he's a working student, he needs to save a lot more than i do, and amassed a small fortune from all the times he wouldn't let me pay, so i end up buying him a gift every now and then instead

just state what you intend to pay for before you get there.