Add Snuggles To Your Portfolio

I'm going to spell out the powerful effects held by the simple snuggle. Underneath it all, every woman craves a little protection, a shield from the storms found in the daily grind. We want reassurance, acceptance and appreciation. We need to feel safe, secure and desired. All of this can be achieved through a little snuggle here and there.

Given that men likely don't understand this need, I'll break down the benefits snuggling brings to them in a logical fashion. Regardless of whether you get it (our need for intimate snuggle time), you should give it (those damn snuggles) and here's why.

Snuggle Time = Sex Time + 10%

It takes a mere 2 to 5 minutes, 3 to 4 times daily to meet your cuddle quotient. That is 6 to 20 minutes throughout the day to ensure a happy girlfriend. Happy girlfriends show their appreciation.

Your average 13 minute investment on a daily basis can accrue by 10% over a given time period. You've invested 65 minutes total by the time the weekend arrives. Your snuggle stock is now equal to 71.5 minutes in sex currency. Cash it in all at once or disperse the earnings over a two-day time frame, the choice is yours. The important thing to remember is that you now have options.

Timing is key - snuggle stock plummets and is long forgotten after 5-7 days. It runs on a weekly cycle so it is important to buy, buy, buy then SELL when the market is ready.

Obviously, do not tell your girlfriend (who is delighted by your recent attention and affection) that you are doing it for yourself. This backfires and you'll lose your worth completely. Keep the calculations in your head and take your earnings to the bank, or rather, the bed, when the time is right. While it may be for different reasons and in different ways, snuggling can be just as valuable to men as it is to women.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Very interesting. I have never understood why guys aren't into snuggling. I'd snuggle as much or even more than my partner wanted if I could.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys ONLY KNEW how well this works. Even a little nuzzle while we are cooking or doing the dishes can score you MAJOR points ! It's the affection without expectation that really sends me into orbit. Do it, then walk away. We'll be PANTING !!!

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• I am one of those guys that also enjoy some cuddling time with my girl (when I have one). THere is some special feeling that I get when I have her in my arms. knowing that even if just for a few minutes she feels safe and loved in my arms.

• This is good advice.

• Wow, I never though of it that way, very intresting. This is probably the first time I saw math with relationships.

• This is excellent! I love the snuggle formula!

• Really? I just got dumped because I snuggled too much

What Girls Said 3

• I like this article, A+. Plus, the math was very funny.

• interesting. weird how my bf appreciates snuggling more than i do. maybe i could use this for myself instead..lol

• Very awesome and funny, and so true.