Why Indian girls play hard to get?

I see a very pretty Indian girl on the streets and ask for her number, n get slapped on my face, n get told to go away. My friends tell me they are playing hard to get. I agreed with them. The girls are to much of a challenge. BUt are well worth it. :-) I will do m best to continue pursuing them until one says yes. Shall I throw in some flowers, or chocolutes?

I might add, I am very gud looking, have car, and money.
I may have used a pik up line or to. One pik up line was telling her she was hot and spicy like a pakora.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl slaps you, I doubt she's playing hard to get. Sounds like you did something to offend her or turn her off.

Not sure what you're doing when you approach, but try approaching girls in a more "gentleman" like way.

I'm an Indian girl and I'm pretty conservative. I would like for a guy to get to know me and then ask me out rather than just off the bat. Then I'll know he actually likes me for me.

And flowers/chocolates can't hurt!

• So flowers, n, chocolutes it is? :-) You must be vry beautiful behind your anonymous mask? :-):-):-)

• No problem...get to know her? Ok,, i will :-)

• Yup. Treat her like a person. That's what girls really like!

What Girls Said 9

• if you got slapped across your face, you probably did more than just innocently ask for her number. you're probably harassing these women and thats why they keep lashing out on you. they're not playing hard to get, they just dont like you. you have to switch up your approach

• I use pik up lines. I didnot hav the time to lay out the story of what I said.

• If you are an Indian, I'm guessing you're well aware of how things are in India.
    It is not like the West where it is normal to talk to girls randomly and hit on them.
    And you know exactly why, because Indian men are usually disrespectful towards women, groping them and leeching at them in public places.

Asking this question on a website where people don't know the situation in your country is stupid, because for people answering over here this is normal.
    Now firstly, she wasn't playing hard to get. She's just not interested.

If you do want to approach a girl, indirect means will be better. Message her on Facebook or ask a friend of yours to talk to her about you. That's what works.

• You live in India to. Nice pic, wen I luk at you..kuch kuch hota hai.

• If only you guys knew how creepy these guys actually are.. They actually stalk you in public sometimes.

• I knw i have heard from my girl frnz. They said some guys literally stalked her waited outside her aprtment and didn't gave her peace of mind. Shame on them. She used to tell me. Her BF would accompany her everywhere. Some sick SOBs dont take No for an answer or won't see she is taken. One fella literally said to her U turn me on. Facepalm cha... :-(

• You see a girl on the streets and you ask her for her number randomly? And you wonder why she slapped you?

"I might add, I am very gud looking, have car, and money"
    "One pik up line was telling her she was hot and spicy like a pakora."

Uh...Yeah. I don't blame her. Trust me she was not "playing hard to get".

That slap will remind you not to be cheap and disgusting.

• Those pre-requisites doesn't automatically qualify you to get a beautiful girl.

• did you do anything that result in the above treatment? how was your tone/behaviour towards her?

• Lol u are under 18! With car and money! Wow! Secondly that pick up like is bloody cheap! Hot and spicy like pokora sound like u want to eat her! Try respect next time! I'm sure that's going to work. And slapped u around the face! Well ain't that was expected with that kind of cheap pick up line! Dude just be normal and be urself!

• You are to under 18. My parents bought me a car, n, give me money.

• Oh wow! The thing I'm trying to say is under 18 with a bloody car ! How stupid can you get!

• It's a prat of eastern culture. Girls are not suppose to appear easy, and a man must work for it.

• Maybe it's your approach that's making them turn you down

• Just give them your money :)

What Guys Said 14

• It's totally not okay to get slapped in the face where I'm from... Yet, you handled it so nonchalantley.

Maybe put some pants on next time?

• We Indian boys, n, mens, are taught to not hurt our girls, n, womens, bt to protect them. what do you mens do to your womens in America if a womens slaps you?

• "I may have used a pik up line or to. One pik up line was telling her she was hot and spicy like a pakora."

Well gee, I for the life of me cannot figure out how that didn't work out for you. When I call a girl a pakora, she's all like "yeah baby you're my vada pav"

• You have money, our your parents have money? Girls only play hard to get when they like the guy and want to be a challenge. A girl slapping a guy across the face isn't playing hard to get.

Are you sure all you did was ask for her number? Because I don't get why she would slap you if that's all that you said.

• My mums, n, duds, money is also my money. i may hav used a pik up line.

• You can try saying something like "you're really pretty and I wanted to meet you. My name is. ..". Don't bother using pickup lines, unless you enjoy getting slapped.

• buddy you are so young and sounds desperate. Indian girls dont play hard to get. they are hard to get. they are fine tuned by parents to be hard to get and react accordingly... if u pursue more with a girl of ur age bracket, you only get frustrated and embarrased. change your approach method... just speak with her nicely in a friendly manner then get their number so u can discuss study matters etc :) :):) be subtle in your approach and then once u made sure you are safe they will open up...

• I should have piked you for most helpful, sorry bhai.

• No problem. If u select MH doesn't mean its the best answer. If my answer is helpful for u thats all i care brother. All the very best. Anytime u have any doubts or concerns to understand how to approach or dissect a girls behaviour message me in my inbox. Am more than happy to help. I am happy to help evryone in love advice and successful pursuit of happiness

• Any girl who is hard to get isn't worth it. She's hard to get because she doesn't like you lol.

• Oh my...a slap across the face sending u flying miles away from home xD

• your under 18 use your parents money silver spoon kid?

• You are an idiot if you think going up to ask a random girls who don't know you will give you their numbers is going to work.

• Stop looking and acting like a bitch that might increase your chances.

• indian girls are batshit crazy anyway

source: lived in india

• the door of their pussy gets shut n it's all dry when they see any Indian guy. but when they see a foreigner the door of their pussy opens up n their yoni gets wet with the holy water from deep inside. So forget about Indian girls n just try to fuck as much white girls as possible.

• ROFL hahahahaha. OMG! You sound like such a funny asshole LMAO

• Insaan's response is hilarious !!!

• landh ke phuddi se kabhi match kiya re.

• how do you approach them? Like the idiots who cause problems like the rest of them? Im born and raised in NYC, (family from Goa) you act NORMAL... nothing like in the movies you see. You treat them with respect. I dont like indian women personally..

• I watched my uncle and other elders in the area do that. This is how they get girls in movies, n, dramas.

• I use pik up lines.

• man up..use your own way!

• Yes indian girls are hard to get..but not all..there are many young ( you must try 2nd gen indians) girls who are exclusively dating outside their race.
    Indian women are the women with values. Unlike white girls who are ready to get laid easily at times, indian girls are exactly opposite. They respect their physical dignity and do not want to get touched just bg any one until they make sure the guy has emotions for her.
    Also the other reason is parents pressure to marry with in own race ( i know that's pathetic ) but not all indian family is like that.
    But try on Americanized indian girls. They ate not conservative and are friendly just like white women.

• No amount of flowers or chocolates are going to save you from whatever got you slapped in the face. It baffles me that your brain isn't firing enough to at least clue you in on the fact that slap = very bad, and you simply think "Oh, I need to try harder next time".

The entire site is now dumber for having read this question. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.