Do guys like random cute messages?

I can't sleep and it's like 6 in the morning haha. My boyfriend is asleep and I'm thinking about him and wanted to send him a cute message. I always feel weird about sending cute messages cuz I don't know if I seem Obsessive or something. My ex didn't like being intimate so I wonder if he's the same way. I was gonna say "Good morning baby 😘.. I can't sleep worth shit 😑 and I was thinking about you. I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you as my bf. You don't treat me like shit, make me cry, get mad at me all the time, and lie. There's not many guys out there that are like you and I'm just happy that out of all the douche bags in the world I found you instead. You've made me the happiest girl in the world ❤️" would a guy like that from his gf?

Most Helpful Girl

• That message sounds way too deep and clingy. It sort of goes outside of what one would consider a sweet message and more like being clingy. Just send a thinking of you one, not the obsessive nobody else is like you and other guys blah blah on and on.

• No! Sounds clingy! Do it as it is! Is good to be clingy now and then. This person clearly was not loved as an adult!

• this goes back to my response. Once in a while is ok. doing it everyday is a red flag for clinginess

• Yeah it does sound to clingy 0.o I didn't really think about it.. And I rarely ever send him cute messages so that's not an issue haha. But yeah I'll definitely turn it down a notch

What Guys Said 8

• i had a girl do this. it definitely made us both happy just dont make a a habit (some guys will see it as a red flag) gotta know when to make the move

• What a great idea, you sound like a wonderful gf!

When he does wake up, pull off his clothing (if he has anything on) and have some wild sex. Guys love morning sex.

• Omg my ex rarely put herself out like that, I would melt seriously sent it!!!

• Thats a nice thing to say, but keep it as something done occasionally otherwise it seems clingy and obsessive. If a girl text me really deep things every day it would push me away. Its very off putting to have someone constantly saying mushy stuff.

• Yeah but I never say cute things unless he does.. I don't like to cuz I feel obsessive

• Yeah messages like that are always nice to get :P

If I were you though I'd put more focus on him in your message, ie saying all the things that he is, not the stuff he isn't :P

• Do it. It's good for people.

• Yes, it'll put him in a good mood for the whole day.

• You should be my girl friend

What Girls Said 1

• Thing is, we don't know him and this could be overly clingy. I'd play it safe and pull it back a bit