What kind of girls do german boys like?

hallo everyone
I m an iranian girl.I m 17 and I m christian and there s several month that I live in germany.l want to know :what kind of girls do german boys like to have a r'ship with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, German boys are like every other boys not "very" different though culturally you are definitely different. and you should note this too that in Germany we have so many Turks right now, they may be a little more near to you culturally. but about The actual Germans there are two three types, one who doesn't care very much and date everyone the liberal ones though you should be cautious that they don't just use you because they think you're from another culture and you are easy to get and so on. the other types are mostly respecting to other people though have more ideals when they approach a girl, like family etc. another thing you should know is that we Germans have still the most tight Patriarchal Families and we believe in it. so we believe in a special attitude in a girl. if you see German classic girls they mostly have a special attitude towards their men and families. if you are very different you will not going to fit very good in that particular place.

In the end. I think you should just look around you and see what will happen. just don't expect those family boys to come to a relationship with you, though it's not absolute about all of them.

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest I as a German have some prejudices against people who look like they are from Turkey or that area, because a lot of them behave really bad. Also i assume your family is really conservative.Therefore I mainly go for Caucasian girls. Please don't take it personally, it's just my honest opinion.

• Learn to make really good strudel, beer, and sausage.

• Hold on. I have messaged an expert :)

• thats def. an interesting combination. iranian living in germany

• I like to Russian girls <3

What Girls Said 0