Would a girl say she loves you if she didn't really mean?

I've been dating this girl for a few months now, and occasionally we say "I love you" to each other. However her actions say otherwise because it doesn't seem like she wants to put in the effort to spend time together and always says she's busy. So back to my question, would she really say she loves me if she didn't mean it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, yes, she would. Many girls say "I love you" without meaning it. For some people, saying that is a big deal, but for others, it's just like saying "you're cuteee". If you are sure she doesn't like you, then you should break up, even if you still have feelings for her. But, if you're in doubt, you have to ask here to look in you yes, and then ask really seriously: "do you really love me?". If she doesn't, she'll probably get nervous. Maybe, she'll say "sure" even if she doesn't love you. In that case, ask her again.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I hear girls saying "I love you" to their boyfriends and it's obvious to me at least they are just saying it an don't have any emotion behind it. You haven't been together long enough for her to be in love with you, or if you have, you wouldn't have any doubt about the fact she loves you.

• maybe at first she mean it then after that "i love you" became just ordinary without giving importance to its meaning.. remember the popular saying "action speaks louder than words" its very true thats why its very common as its happening in reality...
    if she shows she is really busy then try to understand her, give her time, if you can't, try to open up with her regarding your needs, wants and doubts.. and you will find the real answer..

• I love you is a stronger good luck charm, you know. I've read it in a legend. So maybe she've read that legend too and just want to say good luck. Haha

• Possibly. Did you say that you loved her first? If so, she may felt obliged to return the sentiment.

• She doesn't love you just yet... maybe she's taking it slow.
    But she should put in time for you guys 😕

• hell yeah she would. She doesn't like you.

• Is it only over chat? Things come out more on chat.

• She definitely wouldn't.

• She wouldn't say it if she didn't mean it!!

• I don't think so at least I wouldn't say it if I really didn't had feelings for a guy if I loved him I would but if not then I wouldn't hurt a guy like that especially if they were nice

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously girls are quite good at lying.
    They can say I love you to many guys.
    That's the sad reality of the modern world.

• if she has a need for you