What's the chances of meeting someone on match. com?

After a failed attempt and OKC and POF I've decided to go with a paid service match. com to hopefully find someone that is a little more serious about finding someone.

I'm 23 and am a decently attractive guy.

How successful is this site. I've already sent 20 e-mails with 0 responses yet, I was expecting at least 1. are people more serious on match then the free sites?

Most Helpful Girl

• The chances of online dating is better then your chances if meeting someone at a bar because there's a bigger pool of people to go through online. But it's by no means a miracle or a guarantee. I find people give up so easily because they don't end up meeting their soulmate within a month of joining. Give it time

• Ya I'll just stick with it bc I'm bored right now, it's just kinda rough when you go 0-25 to start lol

What Girls Said 3

• My friend has been on dating sites for 7-8 years and he's had 2 serious relationships during this time (ones that lasted 2 months or more) - also his life has revolved around finding a girl this entire time. He makes $110 000 a year and he can't get a girl on a dating site.

• Those who are online dating are usually on all of those sites. I have tried many of them. I stopped using the paid sites because it wasn't worth it. I just use OKC and POF. I'm a single mom so getting out isn't very easy.

• Paid sites generally offer better quality.
    Be very clear about what you want and don't want. Be honest and when you find someone who offers those possibilities take your profile down. Most of the drama from dating sites one from when the other person catches you online. So take one person at a time.

What Guys Said 1

• Skip match. I had like... 1 date off of it and it was only because there was a mutual person we both knew involved. Plus honestly, when I looked, many of the people on match already had profiles on pof and okc, so messaging them there made more sense. I've only heard one person claim "paid members are more serious" and I saw that this was not true when I facebooked a girl who had wall posts bragging about all the guys off of match and all the stuff these multiple guys were doing for her meaning she was gold digging them pretty much. So there's plenty of shady people on it too and many girls complained that match has married men all over it too.