Why is she "mirroring" my behavior?

Ok so I've had a thing for a girl for the longest now. I think she had a thing for me before I had a thing for her, but nevertheless I'm bent over this girl for some reason, but she's in a relationship. Nothing has between us for obvious reasons. We've had this vicious cycle of seemingly playing games with each other. We used to talk everyday but she disappear in me. So I would ignore her then she'd come back. Over and over again. I talked about other girls around her. She flirts with my friend in front of me. I ignore her hard for 2 months, and am cold and aloof to her. First she would come looking for me, then she got mad. She goes and walks and talks with my buddy, finding out about it when he told
Me it was happening and it was weirding him out. I skip group work lunches, she skips work lunches. Etc etc the list goes seems to go on. Why does she mirror my behavior like this if she only wants to be buddies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she has not got over you yet.

• How do you mean?

• Sometimes ignorance is bliss :)

• So if she wasn't married she was trying to get over me. Since she's married she's a hoe and was using me and trying to find a fuck buddy. Gee thanks

What Girls Said 5

• I think she definitely likes you but is trying to play that spiteful girl who wants you to feel the way she does when you do it to her. Dating is already complicated enough, if it makes you upset enough to ask on here then quit playing games! Sit down with her and ask her how she really feels and talk about it. If you expect anything to happen with this girl communication is extremely important.

• Make a move before it's too late,.. She may have a bf but that's most likely temporary, you'll never know until you do something

• Ok but why does she do this?:)

• Either she's a hoodrat (hoe) or she's just really never received attention from a guy so she sees both of you as prey while she's just getting the "best of both worlds"

• I see. She's def not a hoe. Is there a way to tell who she likes?

• Giving you a taste of your own medicine.

• Because she's jealous and trying to make you feel the same way you're making her feel.

• I think you're reading too much into it, to be honest. Stop focusing so much on her.

What Guys Said 1