Kill them with kindness or kill them with silence? What's your pick?

Does the unexpected silent treatment really work? Would it really affect you if the person your dating just drops you out the blue moon?

Hmmmm

Most Helpful Guy

• This is how I am... Kindness is best because silence will break you apart like it did to me in the past. Never repeated that mistake again if I'm arguing with my girl we scream and yell about it or we calmy talk it out

• Yeah of course, thats how I see it.. Silence will only bring misunderstanding.
      But it also depends on the situation right.

• Yes definitely

What Guys Said 2

• how about we don't kill anyone

• Hahahaha

Best response by far

• I've only been flat out ignored once & it made me despise them in the long term. So it depends on who it's done to & what you're trying to accomplish. It might hurt the person for a while but it will be short lived.

• You're right. I wouldn't want this person to despise me in the long run.
      Ignoring someone won't make things any better but only hurt the other person and possibly myself.

• When my girl does this it sucks pretty bad, almost to the point I want to break up but then I don't really want to so I'm stuck in perpetual hell it seems

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the situation, but when used properly, they work like a charm. Both have a lot of power to them.

• Kindness ,,

• Silence but I think it's because people know I'm quiet around people I don't know.