Guy says he used to have a crush on me?

A really close guy friend of mine told me that he used to have a crush on me when we first met, about 2 years ago. I really have no idea how to respond to this. (He sent me a text, so I have time) Any suggestions?

He's referring to a time when love never really made sense to me, so I could've had a crush on him the whole time and never have known it. That's partially why I'm so unsure as to what to say to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just say something like 'that's flattering. I guess it was a bad time to have a crush on me since I wasn't looking for a relationship'

do you like the guy? like if he still liked you would you want to do something about it because if so you could ask him, 'did you used to like me or do you still like me?'

What Guys Said 3

• Well he used to right... did u? If not just say really? Wow i would have no idea... and he will either regret the fact that he said he used to if he still does, or just feel like allright i guess she didint lol

• If he used to have a crush on you, he's probably hoping that you'll say the same. However, you can always just act surprised or something, then change the topic.

• used to = " i have a massive crush on you but don't want to fuck things up between us if you reject me"

What Girls Said 0