I need advice from any who knows anything about Scorpio men!!?

I've been seeing this scorpio guy for six months now and i never paid attention to astrology till i met him thought it was crap. Now hear me out and please try to take me seriously.
Everything was going great between us we would text everyday and talk on the phone. He like to tell me about his day, his work, his family. Ext. There where times id go to his house and spend the weekends. And sometimes id stay when he wasn't home. Last Wensday he text me up and asked me if id like to stay the night he said but ill have to take you home at 4:30 in the morning i have to work. I said thats fine. That night i talked to him about meeting my sister and we talked about what we are going to do that day. He said he had no problem.
In the morning he took me home and we kiss and i started joking with him about how it better not take him three weeks to come see me again. He said yup. It will be three weeks. I said nope better not... he persisted and said yup three weeks.
Since then i have not been able to reach him he's not answering my texts. And its been 10 days. I've heard stories about scorpio guys liking to pull things on their partners to test their limits. Im not sure what i should do i could really use some advice my mom says cut him loose but i think six months is to long to cut someone loose for just not texting. Please i could really use advice.

On the other hand i might be over reacting he hasn't removed me off his friends list on Facebook. And i just found out he has been working the Milye Cyrus concert. He is a stage hand for major events. And his job is very stressful at times..

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience it does sound very Scorpio of him, he may see it as being playful, and yes testing your limits. Then again it does sound like you were hanging out a lot and although scorpios are often clingy (especially if you have sex), they also love to be mysterious, don't fret too much but I would suggest to be upfront and even distance urself a little so you can be the mysterious one, also checking out your horoscope and how compatible you are can help

• Im Gemin with a Vergo moon im compatible. Im just afraid that his MIA will start to boar me and ill wander and i dont want to hurt him. Cause at some points i felt he was in love with me.

• I think you should let him know that being away so long isn't a good thing, when you come off as distant you can say that ya I haven't seen you in 3 weeks, you can also say that you need to see him regularly for you to give your best affection and its good that your genuinely thinking about his feelings because Scorpios can be terrible when hurt (almost psycho- or at least that's what I've seen multiple times)

• Yes if he ever texts me again. He hasn't taken me off his friends list on Facebook. And thats usually what most guys do right away when they dont want to see you anymore. I've almost removed him a few times myself but i thought wait. I dont know whats going on in his life. he's very close. I've seen him do things for me that in guy life represent love toward a woman.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he is an asshole

• Yes thats nice but what should i do? I dont want to just start seeing other people if we're not officially broken up. That could really make me look bad

• Give up and find a cancer

• Oh dear god sorry im a Gemini i could not. My mom and step dad both are cancer and both drive me nuts. Clingy and overly emotional.

• Were the best n bed and most committed to tho

• you people put too much weight into this BS

• Astrology has been around since 10,000 BC its unknown whether it is science, art or religion. To mock someone's beliefs in astrology would be like making fun of a Catholic for beliving in god. Plus you didn't have to answer i wasn't looking for your input anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Being a Scorpio myself and having dated Scorpio men, I will tell you this - run for your life! You need to be a strong, secure woman to be with them. They are very sexy, deep and mysterious, so they can easily hook women to the point where you feel you can't completely cut ties with them. They like control and power - if you fall under their spell too easily, they will lose respect for you. They have no time for little girls (they are only to use and play with), they are searching for their equal, a real woman who can go head to head with him. Show him that you are not needy, that you have respect and power, and he will be smitten with you. Underneath their guarded exterior is a very sensitive, insecure man. Proceed with caution but if you feel the games starting, disengage and walk away. Good luck!:)

• Im a gimini woman im looking out for him i get board to easily i dont want to make the mistake and walking away from a good thing if this could be a good thing. Cutting my losses is to easy for me i think that might be something he might not understand. Im trying my best not to drop him and leave and be patent with him.

• Worse sign to partner up with. They are fken selfish, moody and rear their ugly heads for no reasons. Very emotionally manipulative. Libra or aqua might be cooler for you. They are airy and communicative. :)

• Im gemin with a Vergo moon. Compatible with my scorpio. he's done this before just not as long. I usually take everything with a grain of salt, he is always telling me how his job is very stressful thats why sometimes i get the impression he's testing me.

• But they still suck at communicating.

• I knew a guy who was a scorpio... he was an... exotic dancer lol