What is your racial preference hierarchy in dating?

Rank from the race you're MOST attracted to down to the LEAST.

Updates:
I love how everyone had a preference before this thread was made lol.

Keep the cute comments rolling.

0|0
28|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be honest. No, wait, before I continue, I would like to say that I am a black guy.

Now that I have said that, and with what I see out in the dating world, let me answer this question for everyone (this is not my preference, I am just speaking for a a majority of the people):

Most attractive: White

Least attractive: Black

We all know that is what people are thinking. Just say it and be done with it.

7|4
    7|2
    • False. You speak for no one but you. Just because you shit all over your black female ancestors, who were raped , dehumanized, and brutalized for your freedom, by being far up the asses of white women does not mean everyone else agrees. Don't disgrace other's images because of your own self hate

• Show All
    • Hey... I like black girls.

• You hate your own kind... grand...

What Girls Said 28

• Loyal
    Compassionate
    Adventurous
    Breathtaking
    Sleazy
    Immature
    Ignorant
    Dog Diarrhea
    You

7|3
    0|5
  • Mario
    Lugi
    Wario
    Waluigi

5|2
    0|3
  • I'm white.

Preference in order:
    White
    Middle Eastern
    Asian
    Hispanic
    Black

1|4
    2|3
    • Can anyone explain why the thumbs down?
      It's just a looks preference. It's ok to prefer one hair color over another, but skin color is somehow a crime? What gives people?

• Show All
    • Well I don't like how they look. I can't help that. =(
      Guys who are mixed, (have darker skin) are very attractive it's not about the skin in and of itself.
      It's about distinct facial features on black men. For example, things like really thick lips, or the wide nose.

I'm not superficial to reject a black guy automatically without finding out his personality and if I can like him. But if I a choosing between finding out the personality of a black guy and a white guy, I'll go to first meet the guy who is more physically attractive to me. =/

• LOL i like u for ur honesty. i can understand what u r saying but others would always say that is racisim

• Caucasian
    Fill

1|3
    0|0
    • Lmao. Starts and ends there. I respect you for your honesty. Harakiri is saying girls like you are racist.

• Show All
    • Oh my goodness.. she reported my comment as antagonistic. True story

• Which is why I say Asians @kangy. And Insaan, every race is attracted to whites the most but women in general are a lot more into them and because of that, they rule out the possibility of dating guys of any other skin color. Men love white women but they also love women in general, they don't care as much about race and skin color like women do. Ironic because it's women who say us men are too visual and stress too much on looks. But hey, even though girls in India and rest of South Asia are attracted to light skinned guys more within their country, they are still least likely to go for white guys as compared to women of other race just because they are white. They are definitely not an easy lay for the white guys like Asian girls.

• I love a good race bait question.
    For most of GAG's long time older users we all know you're trying to spark an antagonizing race war.

Oh, hmmm let me answer the obvious:

White women
    Hispanic women
    Asian women
    Middle Eastern women
    Indian women
    Animals
    Aliens
    Fairies
    Dog poop
    Black women

There happy? :)

3|1
    4|2
    • "For most of GAG's long time older users we all know you're trying to spark an antagonizing race war."

Pardon me? It's a legitimate question. The vast majority of people have preferences. Trolls ruin it for us all.

• whatever you say buddy :)

• most attracted to black Africans or negro urban descent lol

least: white and everythign else

1|2
    1|1
    • Yes I don't see why I need to give pc ans.
      Of course people would label those with preference as being racist. To me racist is hatred towards particular race but I dont hate any. I am just attracted to them

• Show All
    • i dont agree but to each his own :)

• yeah. you dont have to lol i dont know why people won't just call a spade a spade. preferences are racist.

• Humans
    humanoids
    androids (sexy green fuckers)

3|1
    0|3
  • I don't have a racial preference hierarchy in dating... I look at each person as an individual and try to look deeper at their soul. I looked at some other answers and noticed a lot of people put ethnicity... for example... as a middle eastern person (mostly)... I'd like to clarify it is not a race...

2|0
    0|1
    • Finally someone who understands the difference. But I think the term "race" is outdated.

• Show All
    • ***On average*** who are you most to least attracted to?

• That's fine... you don't have to believe me but it's true... I actually was far from attracted to my current BF, didn't even want to give him a chance, but as I got to know his personality he became a lot more attractive in my eyes.

To answer your question, based on looks who am I mostly least attracted to on average? Probably Indian/Paki/Persian... although I have hung out with guys of all those ethnicities... the reason why I didn't pursue it was because our personalities didn't click

• This type of thing starts a lot of drama. If someone isn't attracted to another race than they're "racist". I don't believe they are, unless they say I'm not attracted to Blacks because they're Black or I'm not attracted to Asians because they're Asian. Other than that, not racist at all, you're attracted to who you're attracted to, can't help it. Of course MOST of the people within their own race is going to find the women/men more attractive than the other races. Its what they're brought up liking if you ask me.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is about looks only, right? Okay:

1. Very good-looking men (any race).
    2. Good-looking men (any race).
    3. Average looking men (any race).

3|1
    0|0
    • Who are the most attractive celebrities to you?

• Show All
    • No, and Black women "generally" don't prefer White men.

• Sorry, I get easily confused with all these generalizations.

• matsumoto jun
    sakurai sho
    ninomiya kazunari
    aiba masaki
    ohno satoshi

www.arashi-peru.com/.../1364358430.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQiCbNLJc

(*^^*)♡

1|1
    2|0
    • Smile again arigatou
      Smile again nakinagara
      Umarete kita bokutachi wa tabun pinchi ni tsuyoi
      Smile again kimi ga ite
      Smile again ureshii yo
      Iwanai kedo hajimete no fukai itooshisa wa ARASHIIIIIII

• Arashi my boo's !!!

• matsujun is gorgeous but on most days i melt for sakurai sho ♡

• Africans
    African American
    Asians
    Latino
    European
    White

2|2
    1|0
  • Scandinavian, English, American, pretty much mostly white people and Latin guys are on my first place.

Second place goes to black guys oh lord. Seriously there is just something about them, however thy get second place because I haven't met many black guys here in Denmark.

Third place goes to Asian guys, but only those who don't look too girly.

And yeah Indians, Turks or Arabs are some that I find least attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • White
    Native American
    Asian
    Hispanic
    Black
    Island Pacificer
    Middle Eastern

I'm a white 17-year-old female.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well um since I'm mixed with native American people feel I don't like white people when actually I do but I don't know I think every race has at least an attractive guy I don't know

2|1
    0|0
    • On average who are you most to least attracted to? can you rank them? White, Latino, Middle Eastern, Indian, East Asian, Black.

• I'm a 17 year old white girl.

South of Europe people-latin american-white people-black people-middle eastern-asians-gingers

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't have a most only least and it's Asian. (no offense to anyone Asian)

1|0
    3|0
    • I doubt they'll take offense, the feeling is mutual from what I hear/see.

• I'd say to be specific either Ethiopian guys or Swedish guys. Only ones that seem attractive to me really. I sorta like middle eastern too like Iranian men !

1|0
    0|0
  • I like white guys with long black hair... and green eyes

1|0
    1|1
  • I really don't have racial preference, I love human LOL

1|0
    0|1
    • Who are the most attractive celebrities to you?

• Show All
    • i literally love all good looking people in every race

• Not many women in Hong Kong feel that way.

• I'm attracted to any of the following:
    Native Americans, Scandinavian, Canadian, American, Spanish, Irish, Australian, New Zealander, English, anyone who is handsome, and obviously great guys in their personality.

I can appreciate handsome black men, but personally, I'm not attracted to them. But I can see a handsome black man when I see one, Idris Elba for example, I think is handsome. Will Smith, Chris Rock, I think are good looking, but I'm not attracted.

0|0
    1|0
  • We all know the the least attractive for all men would be black women... sigh we never win...

3|1
    1|0
  • white
    middle eastern
    hispanic
    black
    Asian
    brown.

0|0
    2|1
    • This sort of correlates with OkCupid's interracial statistics data. Thanks for being honest unlike most other people.

• i'm an Asian girl and i've honestly been attracted to every single race. hookedup with all sorts of ethnicities. i don't have a racial preference, but i do have a type

2|0
    0|0
    • Which have you hooked up with?

• white, African american, african, hispanic, iranian, indian, Asian

• 1. North-east Africans
    2. Other Africans/Black
    3. Middle Eastern
    4. Caribbean/Pacific islanders
    5. Latino
    6. East Asian and White

What's urs tho? :P

2|2
    1|0
    • Thanks for answering.

I actually don't have a preference. Although on average I tend to find Whites not as attractive as others.

• Show All
    • That I must keep secret. :p But I'm bi-racial.

• Haha okk :P
      I am also ~

• This question is disgusting and so are you.

4|0
    0|5
    • People have preferences. That makes me disgusting but not THEM?

• 0 , 0 is the right answer! dont be a racist ok. you never know who you'll meet and how'll feel 'bout it, just don't no, just no!

4|0
    0|4
  • Purple
    Green
    Blue
    Magenta
    White

5|4
    0|2
    • Cool.

• Show All
    • I won't write you again after this. I just feel you deserve to know that it didn't erase all the good things about you. And I don't want you to feel judged. I'd just be lying to you if I said I wasn't *emphatically* crushed. I slept 3 hours, can't sleep. A fucking guy who put in 1/100th of the time, effort and soul, but got 100x further than I EVER did in 1/100th the time.

So I just had to let you know it isn't *you.* I just feel too inadequate for you, and I'm just aware that nothing can my view on that now. The proof is there in plain sight.

• Harakiri. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.

What Guys Said 23

• 3|3
    1|0
  • I just want to point out you almost need to throw out the white line from that okcupid data.

The issue is that okcupid is, in the u. s., a mainstream dating site with primarily white users. There exist specific dating sites for asians, specific dating sites for blacks, and so on. While probably storm front or whatever has a white racists dating site, generally white people would only use 'standard' dating sites.

The result is that virtually all non-white okcupid users are open to interracial dating. This doesn't mean that all non-whites are open to interracial dating. It means that all non-whites who join a mainstream non-ethic targeted dating site are open to interracial dating.

By contrast, both those white people who are and are not interested in interracial dating will join a site like okcupid.

So you can't directly compare how open they are. Non-interracial-interested non-whites are excluded from the sample.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh no! We're not playing this game again. Besides, robots are the master race, so bite my shiny, metal ass!

5|1
    0|0
  • I find beautiful women in every race so this is solely based on what races have features that I like the most often.

Asian, Latina, (all others) then black/white are tied because in my opinion they are almost exactly the same physically other than skin color. Asians generally just have really beautiful skin tone and texture and I absolutely love their soft feminine features like their eyes and cheek structure.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. South Asian women (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepali, Sri Lankan). I'm Indian so yeah.
    2. Middle Eastern women
    3. Hispanic women
    4. Black women (Hard to choose between them and mixed women for the 4th spot but usually, black women have a finer body so I chose them)
    5. Mixed women
    6. White women
    7. Asian women

1|2
    1|0
  • [Asian, Native American, Latina, South Pacific Islander, and African]

-

-

-

[White Women]

3|2
    0|1
    • lol at the spaces

• Basically white women are way lower than any others, but all the others are pretty much equal to me. My problem with white women though isn't because of their race or appearance, but because of their culture and the way they act.

• Elves
    Humans
    Gnomes
    Dwarves
    Minotaurs
    Orcs
    Goblins
    Ogres

5|1
    0|0
  • I would say Hispanic/Mixed women, Middle Eastern , Indian (India) , White (pretty much anyone who is like half white/shows a lot of caucasian features). Oh yes this was also in no order its just whatever one of these type of women I find first. Sometimes I may find an Asian or Black woman attractive.

Im Biracial white/black.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Black
    2. Black
    3. Blacker

Joking aside, black girls are bomb as hell to me.

1|3
    0|0
  • I've seen good looking women of every race and in no way would I completely write off a race, but from my bias anecdotal experience I would have to say that 80% of Caucasian (not simply white; there's a difference) women that are thin are attractive to me. Then everyone else is tied for second.

0|0
    1|0
  • 1. White

2. Non-white

1|0
    0|1
  • I really don't have any. I'd date a woman of any color. This stuff has no influence on who I choose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ermm..

- Indian
    - Black
    - Arab/Middle Eastern/North African
    - East Asian
    - Hispanic
    - White

Most white girls look ugly to me... sorry.. lol.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm gonna stay outta this one lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Asian -> white -> black - > latin
    But i am thinking of switching "black" with "white" because it seems black girls are more fun to be around than white ones who are pretty annoying.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, i have very little in terms of preference. i haven't bought into the warped views on race as some others have

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) White.
    2) Black.
    3) Latino.
    4) Asian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have none!!! Been out with all kind of female. I am puertorican. My girl now I Irish. But that's just me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a racial hierarchy because I've found lots of beautiful and ugly women in all racial groups, but I have to say I find myself more attracted to Eurasian girls, Middle Eastern women and Indian women where I live.

0|0
    1|0
  • White, then arab

then i reject all the others.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm Jamaican American and this is my list in order:

Latina
    Middle Eastern
    European/White
    Indian
    Asian
    Black

Yes I put Black women as least attractive due to their harsh personalities. Most of them are assertive, obnoxious and less docile and I find those traits unattractive. I couldn't picture marry one at all. Sorry =(.

0|0
    2|0
  • White, blanco, albus, bianco, byankao, Shiro, weiss, witte, blank

-LOL!

1|0
    3|0
    • In other words white women and only white women. Have a problem with that?

• Lmao. No, like whatever you want. What race are you?

• I'm white, what else would I be?

• Eastern European
    Scandinavian
    Other Europeans
    Hispanic
    Persian
    East Asians
    Black

2|0
    3|1
    • Fair enough, thanks for answering.