Cute nicknames for shy girls?

So i have a girlfriend, and she's really shy. So I'm trying to come up with a nickname for her. Something special not just babe. Anyways some details about her of course she's shy, really short, slim but curvy, long brown hair, has light green colored eyes. So any nicknames you may have had would be awesome thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd hate to be called Princess hahaha to me its more of a child's nickname, it comes off as more of an insult in my head, like i'm being called a child. I think that a nickname will eventually come to you, you will both go through something that will become an inside joke and you'll have a cute unique and personal nickname! My ex's name is Reece, so I started calling him peanut butter cup or PBC after he told me in highschool they use to call him reece's pieces. He would call me Nikki, he was the only one who ever called me Nikki aside from my aunt.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with the nickname Princess, as amcrob12 said!
    It sounds so cute, and she sounds like a cutie!

I admire that you want to give her a special name, very sweet! :)

I dislike the overused names like "babe" "sweetie" "honey" But that is my opinion ^_^

• eewwwwwww not babe. My tip. Get to know her, know her personality... wait til she does something silly, something that isn't awkward for her... make her that your nickname... got me?

• Nothing about her shyness. Shy girls don't like their shyness being pointed out to them.

Just call her by her first name. That's the way I'd go about it, anyway (maybe because I've had more than enough "cute" nicknames from my dad growing up).

• princess, cuddles, pumpkin, love, boo

What Guys Said 3

• Cuddles, her name but shorter, (filmcharacter that reminds you of her), (a name which has something to do with something that happened, like when she knocks over the sugar you can call her sugarbear or something like that), anything that reminds you of her or has a meaning to it.

• Honey boo boo

• Cupcake. Answer is too short so here's some more words

• LOL I never thought to do that when my answer is too short

• Yeah haha it was either that or "cupcake..." but that would sound like I'm mad or something