Is 5'11-6' tall enough for a guy?

Do you think 5'11-6' is tall enough for a guy. Also im wondering if this is tall enough for a girl thats about an 8-9 on the beauty scale. I dont want to seem shallow but i was programmed to be attracted to those blonde beauties. Do you think 5'11 would be tall enough for one of those girls? The girl i would be interested in would be in the height range of 5'2-5'8. Do you think i could date beautiful girls this height or will i struggle since i am not 6'5 or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• While a guys height doesn't matter to all girls, the rule of thumb is generally "taller than me with heels" and so expect 5" or more taller. If you don't match that height, don't worry- just impress her with your personality!! Beauty scale is absolutely irrelevant, completely shallow to think so- or to even see a girl as a number on a scale- and totally subjective. Girls take into consideration a lot more than physical characteristics. Can't help who you're attracted to and why worry about the stuff you can't fix? Learn to accept and love yourself as is and change what you are capable of changing if there's something you're unhappy with (i. e. weight, style, acne, etc)

• Thanks. That kinda boosts my spirits i guess. Other than height im pretty good i guess. Im fit and i have a good personality. I'm about 5'11.5 so i would be about 6'1 in shoes. So i could pretty much date most girls in my range i guess!

• You're welcome! I would consider 5'8/5'9" short for a guy. Still ok, but ideally taller. So don't worry!

What Girls Said 12

• Depends on the girl. Everyone has different preferences. For me personally, I prefer the guy be taller than me (I'm 5'8"), but I don't actually care how much. Also, there are more factors than just height, so if height is the only issue then I don't think it would be a big problem.

• Yea. I mean i got a great personality. I got tons of friends and they all think im a fun guy to hang out with. I also work out and have a six pack. I just felt that most hot girls with choices would go for someone really tall. Thats why i kinda felt insecure.

• Even hot girls will have to settle on some things. Just one minor factor isn't that big of a deal.

• Yeah it's tall and you probably won't have trouble getting dates. I'd be way out of your criteria though, lol. Brown hair, not that much of a beauty (definitely not an 8) and I'm 6'1".

• I luv brown hair too. And you gotta be confident in yourself (kinda ironic im saying this) or else you will never be an 8. But yeah 6'1 is kinda tall for me lol. Im only 5'11.5

• That's such a minimal difference though that most people would assume we are the same height. I never wear heels! And yeah I get that most guys want their girl to be shorter than them.

• No that's perfect.
    My preference is 6ft ish up. I'm 5 foot 5. Your height is big enough to make me feel small but not too big to make me feel I need a step ladder to kiss you.

• Well I'm not a blonde beauty but I'm 5'2 so basically every guy I've ever me is good for me height wise

• You don't have to be a blonde beauty. I was just giving an example. I would date any girl that attracts me no matter what her hair color is :)

• Uh any girl who will only date guys who are 6'5" or taller are gonna die alone... like 5% of guys are that height

• Yeah i might have exaggerated a bit with the whole 6'5 thing. But i was saying generally over 6' guys. I heard about 15% of men in the US are 6' and over. And im guessing 15% of women in the US would be an 8-9 on my beauty scale.

• You seem to think that very attractive women only date very tall guys? And more than 15% of girls are 8 or 9s. Unless you are the type of guy who is extremely critical.

• I'm 5'9" and you're actually a wee bit too tall for my tastes, then again, I don't usually get to pick and choose (if I could, I'd choose guys in the 5'7"-5'10" range). Anyway, ceteris paribus, I'd say your height would be fine for most girls.

• Dude thats perfect. 6'5 is actually way to tall for a girl within the range you said. So yea you sound about average at approx 6'. Good luck

• Yeah i guess 6'5 is a bit tall. But i hear most girls like tall guys about 8-10 inches taller than them. So if i went by that the tallest girl i would be able to date would be 5'4 if i stand at 6'. I dont wanna leave those 5'6-5'7 girls out. I just thought those girls would want a 6'2 and above guy.

• Lol nah i need our lips to meet without too much or a struggle. Bad enough I'd already be on my tippy toes. So yea i say like 6'2 and under. Not over :)

• 5'11 is giant man, c'mon. Like who the hell told you 5'11 is short? Your 6 feet and up buddies?

• Thats plenty tall

• your height is perfectly fine, don't worry. everybody has different tastes.

• Yes that's my base avg. It's perfect:)

• It shouldn't matter of what your height is, if she likes u for u, then that's what counts!! But your height is good, if I new u, I'd probably like u :) I'm a blonde 5' 4 lol

What Guys Said 2

• You're too tall and should walk around stooped all the time

• 5'10 is perfect because thats normal for a man