Guys how do you feel about women ignoring text messages?

Often in the beginning they seem to not care if they ignore texts. I usually try to respond If I'm not busy. I think it's rude. No the world doesn't revolve around me... I'm talking about completely ignoring and not answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• We feel like banging the shit out of you. Seriously how much time does it take to leave a simple reply and state your situation.

What Girls Said 7

• If I ignore someone, it's because I just plain don't want to talk to you. I'm never to busy to text back someone whom I enjoy talking to.

• I ignore everyone I just can never be bothered to reply. I no it sounds rude , but I forget then can't be bothered

• I mean yeah I'm busy from time to time, but usually if I don't get back to you within a day then that would mean I just don't want to talk to you.

• I understand why you think that it's rude, and to some extent it is. However, I would also keep in mind that they are indicating that they are not interested in you. My recommendation: if they're interested they'll reply, if they don't reply, move on.

• By not answering my texts just prove how rude and disrespectful he is or she is, dont have the interest, nor the courtesy to reply at least with "am busy" "cant talk right now" etc etc. Dealing with this type of people gets annoying. Playing mind games always without caring how people feel about it. I hate it!

Am totally agree with Dawsonwc some girls act like that because they been through a lot with jerks and their experiences have left them very dissapointed.

• ignorance means something. either you just pissed her off or she is getting back at you for probably ignoring her.

• I asked guys how they feel about it. Not why girls do it. I already know why girls do it. And didn't I ask the guys?

• Some people are not responsive , i wouldn't be responsive if they behave in that way.
    But I have guys ignoring my text too

What Guys Said 16

• If a girl ignores texts for a while because it's part of "playing the game" then I have absolutely no interest in pursuing them. If you're at work and busy, then it's understandable.

• I'd rather them ignore a text if they weren't interested instead of responding to a text days later when I don't know what the text was even about. That gets to me more. Sure it sucks if a girl is not interested, but seriously, I think the whole hitting me up in the middle of the night because they're bored thing and "just wanna talk" is bullshit.

• well when that happens to me im just like...

cdn.memegenerator.net/.../52241420.jpg

and then I get over it and move on lol.

• I just leave and when we see each other in person again I act friendly. Girls are jerks sometimes but they aren't bad people. After you've seen some of the crap they put up with from ignorant boys though, I don't blame them for being this way. Generally speaking if I like the girl I try and acknowledge that I noticed she didn't respond but also try and show that it's okay. Like okay I'll take that as a no but if you change your mind just ask and I'll try. Then I quit bothering her. No groveling no pursuing no pressuring just a simple acceptance of the circumstances and invitation for her to reply. If she wants to she'll comeback. Usually girls respond to that text. I always remind myself it's not me it's all the guys before me.

• I also rarely text a girl unless Im making plans to see her.

• That's where you're wrong. That last tidbit "I'll try" is my caveat. I give her permission to ask and let her know that there's no hard feelings I don't however guarantee that I'll comeback. She waits to long and she misses out. I'm prefectly happy being single and never met a woman that I needed. So if she doesn't feel the desire to try I keep walking there's always someone waiting just around the corner. I don't feel disrespected. She can spend her time with whoever she wants. It's not like I'm waiting for her. I go on with my life and continue meeting other women if she comes back to late and I've met someone else I tell her. If I haven't I give her a shot. A lot of women think they have control over men's emotions and a lot of men let them. There's a fine line between accepting a woman as a free being and letting them use you

• And by permission I really mean welcoming her to ask. I don't like the word permission now that I've read it again

• I find it irritating.. perhaps rude too and feels kinda like.. she has no interest in me. Now i know everything doesn't revolve around me aswell. But at least show some decency to respond. I dont care how short the message is. Mine are mostly short too.

• I would NEVER text message a woman unless it was to either confirm plans ("we're meeting at 7 tonight, right?") or to ask simple "yes/no" questions ("Are you working today?").

They get the messages, and it's easy to be dismissive and ignore them.

• I feel you on that to a degree. ... I've gotten very hot women from pof to get hot for me through tons of texting before we met though... so it seems to work for me... even though experts say not to.

• i know but i'm saying, nowadays guys a girls can text for a while before actually going out on a date. those texting sessions could even suffice as dates sometimes because that is how we get to know each other most of the time. girls in my age bracket, if you don't text them then it's like you dont care about them.

• The girls who complain about guys not texting are the ones who are attracted to the guys. The girls who are indifferent to you or see you as a friend would never complain you don't text.

• I usually repay the same.
    I write -> she ignores first message, i stop replying to her first message to make her see how it feels.

I sometimes even say it directly
    "Now that we both have had our kindergarten fun, can we talk seriously?"

• That shit pisses me off. That's why I don't talk to women anymore. Lol.

Just focus on your own shit, man. You will thank yourself at the end of the day.

• So let me get this straight, you rather stop talking to women all together rather than confronting her?

• I agree when a girl ignores my texts I find it ahuge turn off and rude. I to be honest wouldn't take it to hard and just not talk to her if she can't bother to talk to you.

• MAN THAT SOME BS i hate it

• I hate it more than the worst level of hell... It sucks because we are investing our time into having a decent text conversation the all of a sudden it like the girl falls from face of the flat earth people used to believe in. Common courtesy is all I am asking for, I hate texting as it is.

• If she ignores my texts I just start to ignore her.

• makes me feel like an idiot

• I get that sometimes there busy but if they read it and not respond it's kinda gets too my head as to why she didn't text back

• Personally, it bugs the shit out of me. I'm weird though and usually reply within fifteen minutes at most, so for a girl to not reply within four hours or so, kinda makes me wonder why I bother.

• I find it so annoying, It just pisses me off.