What does it mean when a girl calls you a teddy bear?

What does it mean if a girl calls me a teddy bear? I know it's a complimant but in what way? She told my cousin that im cute. Do i ask her out or is it too early? I haven't had a date im my life?

What does it mean if a girl calls me a teddy bear? I know it's a complimant but in what way? She told my cousin that im cute. Do i ask her out or is it too early? I haven't had a date im my life

Most Helpful Girl

• All that's so cute. I wish I had a teddy bear. Who wouldn't want one so to be referred to as one is always good.

Define teddy gear : he's a guy that's built, muscular, stocky, round, chubby, heavy set or simply have a beard no matter your body size.

She told some one not you that you were cute. That depends if your friend asked her about you, then no but if she told your friend out of the clear blue then yes she want's it to get back to you. You should ask her out. Just know that anyone can be cute like a teddy bear but that don't mean you want to date them. So pay more attention to how that conversation started that's the key. :)
    Too early? Only you would know that. Not enough info given. Do say hi to the girl first, girls like when it's a guys first time they can usually spot it so don't let it discourage you. Go for it!

What Girls Said 4

• Teddy bear usually refers to a guy, who is very fat, but because he isn't a douche and has a sweet personality, he is very huggable.

Or if a guy is just hugely built, but is a sweet person.

At least that's my experience of this expression usage.

• It means you're chubby, cute, and hugg-able.

• You're really tall. Most likely chubby and awesome to hug + cute (in a nice way).

• Means your fluffy, and cute, and squishy pretty much

What Guys Said 1

• it's not a compliment... she might tell you that you're HAIRY