How to get a guy to chase you?

How to get a guy to chase you? like what are some good tips on how to get him to want to talk to you all the time instead of you always blowing up his phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't, all you can do it be nice look you best and let him know you are available to him, the rest is up to him.

What Guys Said 5

• steal his wallet

• 1. He has to really like you (aesthetics)
    2. Have a really fun personality so he always has fun when he's around you
    3. Don't always make yourself available

But don't do it for too long or most guys will move on

• Honestly, you can't, just like us guys can't make certain girls chase us. Some guys will like you and those are the ones that will chase after you. It kind of just happens. Good luck :)

• First Kidnap him
    second, a little bit of hypnotizing should do the trick.
    Third, release him back into the wild.
    Fourth and last step, wait patiently.

• Good luck with that because any guy who isn't a desperate chump isn't going to chase after a woman who enjoys playing silly games.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't reply to his calls until at least 2 to 3 days after he calls u. Tell him "I'm soooo sorry, I forgot to call u. Well, I'm sooo busy these days." Tell him that u "understand" his busy schedule very much, that he has his own life... blah blah. In short, act very cool and happily busy.

• well... basically I would advise like to have nice looks and have different one each day.. let him think you are unpredictable. .. try to get in contact with his frds and as always best tip is hard to get. .. just make him curious to know you more.. as from your pic u already seem to have nice look just try changing it each day different. . this worked for me

• Guys don't like unpredictable, that's what girls like. Unpredictable and mysterious and hard to get is something that turns on girls not guys.

Guys will adapt and accept all the crap you pull if he finds you attractive enough, but he don't like it or find it attractive.

• yea... make sense