Feeling my girlfriend's boobs?

We've been dating for more than a year. She literally only talks about me and on one of the tables in school she wrote, "Tre is mine." We both REALLY like eachother but is it too soon to ask to grab her breasts, and if not, how do i ask her...

Boys and girls are welcome to answer

• Yes, too soon
  • Nope, Just the right time
  • Ask nicely

Most Helpful Girl

• Look

Don't grab them without asking first
    But not like that either

Here 's a plane.. touch them by accident and apologize the second you do it

Sweet talk with her at night and tell her you can't stop thinking about touching them again or just tell her if she's ok with you feeling them.

What Girls Said 7

• Ask her nicely before you go there. If she says it's OK don't start grabbing and mauling her breasts, sometimes depending what time of the month our breasts are just a bit tender to sore.

I can't speak for all girls but, I'd be glad that you asked permission, it shows you have enough respect for me to do so. I don't like my breasts handled roughly if you asked me if you could Touch ID tell you that, I'd tell you that I like more tender touching and caressing. Beats her saying yes then shoving you away. My BF asked the first time he touched my breasts on the outside of my clothing, I was also over AoC too. I sorta went out a few times with a guy at the beginning of my Soph. year who on like the third date started handling my boobs like he was checking out tomatoes or something. I pushed his hands away and told him I wasn't ready for that. He wasn't happy, neither was I, I never went out with him again. Learned later that he was a "Cherry Picker".

• Try to do it during a make out session. Slowly get to it and see her reaction. If she's okay with it, then do it.

• Ask her, but not in public. Work up to it a little bit, kiss her, and then sort of push your hands up her shirt, if she pulls away apologize and stop, if she laughs a little bit, slowly work your way up unless she gets uncomfortable.

• A year is good timing, but at the same time, definitely get her in the mood & ask.

• lol. lol. lol.

• If you are under like 14 I would say don't do it. But if you do try do it while you're kissing and if she doesn't push you off then it's okay

• I wouldn't ask I would just do it

What Guys Said 4

• Please... everyone at my high school gets to 2nd base and probably oral after dating for like 2 months or less. Just grab them during a good make out session, I doubt she'll push you away.

• I would not suggest asking because then you gives her a reason to say no. If you think that it is ok, and it is the right place then do it. If she does not want it then she will say something. I heard that it is better to beg for forgiveness then to beg for permission.

• kiss her and in the middle of making out just start grabbing them boy!!!

• Don't just reach out and grap em. Lead up to it, its a matter of finesse.