Both Sexes: would you date someone saving themselves until marriage?

Let's see how gender plays a role in this.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No unfortunately she would not be for me. I have always said that I would want to be with a girl for 4-5 years before I ask to marry her, if she was one to save herself until marriage it would just make me rush into marriage which I don't want. I also masturbate a lot so I would find it extra weird having to masturbate in the same place even though we are living together. I respect peoples choices but it is just not compatible with me.

What Girls Said 12

• not unless i didn't find out he was waiting until marriage until after i really really cared about him a lot. that's a long time to wait for sex and i don't want wanting to have sex with someone to ever be my motivation to rush and get married. besides, i think sex is an important part of a relationship. maybe not right away but i also don't think i would want to be in a relationship with someone for 4 years before i had sex with him.

• No I wouldn't. What if he sucks in bed and I sadly find out on my wedding night? Now I am stuck with him and sex will become a chore.

• no i couldnt do that

• I would, I'd hope that he'd be open to other things though. But I definitely wouldn't pressure him to do anything he wouldn't be ready for.

• Yes I would, considering the fact that I am sorta on that same boat as well. But for religious reasons.

• Yes, I would.

• Im surprised how many people said yes tbh

• It's so difficult to find a guy like that now adays haha... even I'm saving my self until marriage :) sex should be done with a loved one and not with every one :)

• Definitely! When you are doing it after marriage, It strengthens your bond...

• No I think sex is an important part of a relationship.

• I am 19 and still a virgin. I see nothing wrong with it. I would save my virginity until marriage.

• Yes, I would.. But I doubt they can't resist me

What Guys Said 3

• Negatory.
    It's cool if a girl wants to, but we most definitely would not be compatible.

• I wouldn't mind, it means she isn't superficial and values sex. I'm not necessarily saving myself for marriage, I just don't want my first time to be meaningless

• Yes, but I will never get married