GUYS: Your opinion on Vietnamese girls?

I'm asking this because my crush is a white and so I am, but he's deadly into Vietnamese girls. I just wanna know what's about Vietnamese girls that I'm not. So guys please your thought on Vietnamese girls. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're very feminine. Almost subservient. Strangely, this is how guys like their girls!

What Guys Said 3

• Play dress up baby. He'll come to his senses when you dress up as a Vietnamese girl. Their just different.

• They just wear the same thing as I wear :/

• Hah this is so simple.

White guys love Asians (Vietnamese) Not because of the fetish bullshit many speak of but because Asian women LOVE white guys. It's easy pickings and they can pull some REALLY gorgeous chicks that are out of their league. Pretend you don't give a shit about him and he will come crawling back.

• They were portrayed awfully in a movie but I don't know never met one I assume that they are like any women... Or probably not

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I for one thing am Vietnamese. If you delve a little deeper into the Vietnam mainstream, you will realize that there are a lot of beautiful Vietnamese girls, so I can understand why your boyfriend likes them. My mom is Vietnamese and when she came here she had so many men hit on her even went out with a white American guy. To give you an idea of how my mom looks just think of me but with high doll-like cheek bones and doe-eyes and you got it.

• My mom's face-shape seems to have rounded features... she's old now but in some of her photos she has doe-eyes. My mom was the 'stuff' back in the days.

Trust me that's me in my avatar but there are a lot of Vietnamese girls much better looking than what you see in my avatar...