Do black guys go for indian girls?

I was just wondering if they did aha like they are attractive but I doubt they find indian woman attractive or maybe they do...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I'm not a dude nor am I black but I what I can say is that Indian among other middle eastern women are among the prettiest. I'm sure guys from any race are all over you guys but probably won't approach you because they assume you guys are not into them or you're not allowed to date them. Not all Black guys are innocent as you might like but there are several with good intentions.

• Awwwhhh this is so nice! >< So helpful! This has got to be the most helpful haha!

• Awww I might do that :') aww your such a lovely person thank you!

• You're very welcome, good luck!

What Guys Said 18

• Nobody can speak for all black guys. The obvious answer is that some black guys do and some black guys don't.

• Carriebean guys love Indians girls lol. Look at how many black and Indian kids there are in Trinidad lol.

I like indian girls, well I don't really have preferences lol.

I remember this one time I went to an Indian festival at Austin and there was this caramel cutie serving mango lassi. She was dressed I'm their traditional outfit and had some black ink design on her hands. Totally rocking that exotic look. She asked me if I wanted some mango Lassi and made some for me. Now as attractive as she was, that mango lassi tasted even better lol. I kept coming back for more of the drink, but I think she thought I was crushing on her causing I was cheesing mad lol.

There are barely any indian girls in my little town in Texas, but once I move to Dallas, I'm hoping to meet more :p

• Haha that made me laugh so much! >< OMG I bet Jamaican indian babies look adorable! If you did meet a nice indian girl would you consider dating her? Or would it just be for a bit of fun?

• I never date for fun unless I know there's no chance for the future. I try to go for the long run in all of my relationships. I'd just hope that her parents were cool with ir dating.

• Yes, Black guys do.

• I would, believe me, I would, but the cultural barrier is there. Also I assume they aren't into black dudes.

• They are into black guys well some are (me) I guess the cultural barriers can be broken if your seriously in love like why not live life how you want :D

• I don't know, I kinda feel like most don't, but it's good to know at least some do. I would just feel so awkward trying to hit on an indian girl, but you're right, it's worth a shot

• I am a indian guy who actually lives in india... Here, the majority of people are not good looking at all.. and we all know the rumour about Indian guys not having a big genetelia... which sadly is true. The black people in india are not really considered a good influence on people. However, there are some girls who are in relationship with black men and also some of them even have casual flings... you see only 0.5% of all the males in india are good looking compared 25% of females who are good looking. Black men are considered more manlier than indian males and have a a lot bigger genetelia.. so girls over here are giving black men a thought... very slowly... but surely at some point.. They do give them a thought... I mean it's better to end up with a more manlier black guy with a huge dick rather than small dicked indian guy with potbelly and a face that looks like Donald duck and mickey mouse combined with stinky smell..

• I can't speak for all of us, but I've always thought Indian females were amongst the most beautiful women on earth, especially the ones who have some color to them. They rarely seem to be interested in us though, lol.

• Well i think some are but i dont think the guys can get the hint? Maybe they like more out going less geeky girls that just want to have fun all the time...

• Good point. The outgoing type are usually the most sought-after. I'm into shy, socially awkward girls who I can relate to, so I probably wouldn't catch any hints that came my way anyway haha.

• East Indian or Native American?
    Me personally I like native American if they are mixed with something else.
    East Indian I've seen some cute ones and some so so looking girls

• Ummm like British indians? Aha how about indians mixed with some spanish?

• Indians can be from Britain too a British indian

• Same could be said for Native Americans. I just use India Indian to specify the ethnic origin

• I'm black and I find them sexy when they were there hijib and all you see is their sexy eyes so hott. Only thing is I've never dated or talk to one because they act afraid around blacks and they families hate blacks. They prefer them to date someone from their cast and religion.

• For your information a hijab is worn by muslims as part of their religion. Indian is not a religion and we dont wear that

• Of course, India is a country I know this, and their main religion is Hinduism. Well that red dot between the eyes is sey too

• We do but I have heard a lot of black guys talk shit about Indian girls having bad BO problems which... kind of gets in your mind if you don't actually know many indian girls to disprove the theory.

• Not black, but I'd go for you.

• As a "black" male I would say that it is all about the person and not the race. I find most Indian women very attractive but some what hard to approach due to rumors that they do not like "black" men. I like I stated earlier if she's a good person and is loyal it shouldn't Matter.

• i was once talking to this cutie, B. Veerasammy, she was the kind of girl you think about

• i dont care about race when it comes to dating. Indian girls can be very attractive.

• Dude from South Africa- I like this questions

Can I have an Indian girls number would like to date 1

• are you asking this because you're indian and would like to get dicked by a black guy? lolll

• Lol this guy is funny.

• I'm from the UK (London), so things are a little different on this side of the pond than the US.

As a black man I personally have always found Indian women attractive, I can't give you a particular reason why but I've had this attraction since my high school days. I've dated a few in the past so I had no problem dating them initially, however I soon found out pretty quickly the problems that can arise. Here in the UK (especially London), black men dating any brown skinned Asian women is a big taboo. Specifically with Indians. Your communities (I appreciate I'm generalising here) see black people as the lowest of the low. The Indian girls I've dated were forced to keep the relationship as some dirty little secret, which is ridiculous.

On the other side, the black community have become well aware of this. Unfortunately the side effect of this is blacks tend to have adopted the attitude "anyone but an Asian". My family were outraged that I was dating Indians. They have no issues with me dating anyone else (I've dated whites, orientals, Jews, Greeks etc), but are livid when it's an Asian.

But the key difference is whilst I appreciate their opinions, I don't let them dictate who I date. I'll date whoever I want, Lord knows it's hard enough to find a nice girl in the UK without limiting yourself over something as silly as race. Indian girls aren't willing to do that - what their family demands is final. They care too much about what other people think, so openly dating blacks is a big no-no.

So in answering your question: given what I'm likely to face when dating an Asian woman, I'd probably avoid it. If I were to find one who isn't like the descriptions above then of course it's not an issue, but I've yet to encounter one. I can't speak for all black guys in London, but the vast majority of the ones I know tend to avoid Asian women for the same reason. Nothing to do with your race or culture or anything, its literally just from a knowledge of the bullsh*t we would encounter from your family, friends and communities.

Hope this helps!

• 10d

Honestly reading your comment really made me sad. I'm mixed race half Indian half Irish, currently living in Ireland. I don't really get much attention from guys but I find black men to be really attractive. My family is very open minded so they couldn't care less who I date as long as I'm happy that is all that matters. I understand that London is different but I'm just saying don't give up on the Indians just yet. Most Indian families are pretty open minded know so you never know 😊

• 10d

Honestly reading your comment really made me sad. I'm mixed race half Indian half Irish, currently living in Ireland. I don't really get much attention from guys but I find black men to be really attractive. My family is very open minded so they couldn't care less who I date as long as I'm happy that is all that matters. I understand that London is different but I'm just saying don't give up on the Indians just yet. Most Indian families are pretty open minded know so you never know 

• My question, being indian why you want to know about such things with black (african) guy?

• Why can't I? Whats wrong with them? Their the same as everyone else

• Their desires? What makes their desires different to everyone elses?

• leave it. Good luck :)

• Yeah why not, somali with indian = islamic "allah aqbar" lol

• Some indians are sikh so i doubt that equation works

• True. So tell me you like it big don't you? LOL

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah if they're cute lol

• black goes for anything thats pretty.. thats men in general

• Yeah they really like the long hair and booty if you have it (a lot of Indian girls do) from what I've seen. A lot are afraid of dealing with the families though if he's not planning on being serious with you

• Yeah this is actually true but I guess theirs always a way to sort out the family issues

• When most black guys date out of their race they aren't exactly expecting to find Kim Kardashian or Iggy they just want enough. This is why celebrities like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Biel can get away with saying they have a big butt. In the black community they don't that's just average (actually I get made fun of for having a flat butt and I have more than Jessica Biel). As long as the girl has SOMETHING she's considered acceptable if she's not black

• @opinionowner

Not in my experience.

• Some black men like indian women..