I wanna ask her out but she's already turned me down twice?

This girl I've been talking to in class is cute and I've been talking to her for about a week. I asked her to hang out like twice already and both times she said she was busy. She said she might be available sometime this week but she's a very busy person. Should I just ask her on a date or give up on her? I don't even know for sure if she's interested. She almost doesn't seem like it but she laughs at everything I say and she enjoys talking to me so I'm not sure. There was a guy who she knew who interrupted us last time. Again, ask her out or give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's into you, surfsup221. I'm sorry to have to tell you that. If she turned you down twice and she said she's busy, she's just not into you I'm afraid.

There is something else to consider. Pretend the shoe is on the other foot. A girl you aren't attracted to has asked you out and you turned her down twice. At some point, wouldn't you consider it rude that she keep asking, even though it is nice that she likes you and all? We can't control who we like (and God knows I wish we could), but we can control how we act when they don't like us in return. It's time to exercise some good judgment and restraint.

Now, the good news is that there will be plenty of women who cross your path in life who you'll be attracted to. It is up to you to make yourself as attractive as possible to them. Become the man they would want in their life. What are you doing to make yourself attractive to them? What are you doing to make your life attractive to them?

• I'd considered that she's not into me and it sucks but oh well. We did run out of things to talk about at the end of our conversations so it's prob not meant to be. Thanks for your input and that's a very good way of looking at it. Ya know.. the ending part lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Take the hint, bruh. If she were into you she would have suggested a fixed time to hang out. Nobody is that busy.

• Sounds like you need to let that go sorry

What Guys Said 3

• Just talk to her in class more.

She'll either get more comfortable with you over time, or it'll fall apart. Either way is less annoying than being badgered about a date.

• Go for it, ask her out on a date. It never hurts to ask, and a rejection is only 1 no out of a whole sea of beautiful women.