What do girls think of boys who have a masculine demeanor but has a somewhat feminine face that is nonetheless 'good-looking'?

By masculine demeanor I mean: Dresses like a gentleman, aspirational, confident, mature/intelligent, has a deep voice, firm posture, has a V shaped torso, and is dignified. By feminine face I mean: pretty features, full lips, clear skin, big eyes etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I'd get him in the boardroom, lock the door, and drop my dress.

• Are you Justin Berber? No? Check. Then your totally A OK :) lol

• Because they are? I don't know. I didn't know those features insinuated femininity.

• That sounds awesome.

• The strong facial features and confidence is what women believe that the man has a bad side to his personality. Then also, the feminine face show women that he has a sweet side.

It's the same with men. Why do men look for a women with a curvy figure, long hair, short, and pretty. What makes that more attractive than any other figure or face shape.

"People like to judge books by their covers..."

• Not all men do look for those qualities (except 'pretty' and at least somewhat 'long hair'). Short is definitely not a condition and neither is a curvy figure. At least not in my opinion. The reason why 'long hair' is preferred is because that is one of the key distinctions between men and women in the contemporary Western sense. I think 'pretty' is a given, a good-looking mate is desirable in all circumstances.

• Its means you're perfect. You're an attractive, masculine guy, bruh hit me up. There are quite a few girls out there who love full lips (raises hand). And a guy with nice eyes is really attractive. You have nothing to worry about.

• I think its fine. The guy I like fits that description to some extent.

What Guys Said 2

• Its basically what I have / was wondering. I've got big eyes, elfish ears and a soft jaw. But my torso is muscular and v shaped and I have heavy facial hair.

It turns girls into a hot mess

• You are one lucky guy out there !!