What does it mean when everyone says we would look cute together?

I've been friends with him for years & all my friends say we are so cute together. We have great chemistry. Why do all my friends seem to think we're perfect together? Do you think sometimes your friends can see something happening between us before we do? What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, you guys fit together better than it seems for each of you. Like you guys look so connected from the outside. Sometimes like you known each other for a long time, even if that's not the case. It might even seem like you guys know each other from the inside and out, if he were about to say/ do something you know right away what his talking about or the opposite you're about to say something and he knew right away what it's want. Or by appearance you guys just look cute together, perfect height, the looks compared to each other, like you guys fit as a couple.

What Guys Said 1

• It means he could do better

• What? We're not a couple just friends. .. ok then

What Girls Said 2

• It means they are trying to get you guys together.

• .. It means you look cure together -.-'