My girlfriend don't like kissing, what should I do?

My girlfriend don't like to kiss, it's been 3 month we're dating and we only kissed 3 times, 2 times before I knew she don't like it (I felt it and asked her) and 1 time we were drunk, she told me it isn't about me but it wasn't good with the guys (3) she dated before and it's a matter of time before she change. I don't want to wait forever, but if she is to fake that she like it, I don't want to kiss her and make her feel unconfortable. I don't know what to do, it is the first girl that I met that is weird like this, but I love her. In the beginning, I told her I will wait but it my patience is starting to hurt me, I told her it bothers me, she said that there is something in her head and she don't know what, She is awkward. She likes neck kisses and to touch ourselves, but im my head I wouldn't start a sexy moment without kissing. I love her I don't know what to do :( Can someone help me, I like affection. by the way we are both 21.

Lots of time, she start the foreplay, but without kissing I don't find it really attractive. So I'm I weird in this relationship or she is weird because she don't like kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I make it simple and say it simple. M O V E O N!

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly every girl is different more than likely if she doesn't want to kiss you than it's because she's either getting it somewhere else or she's not as attracted to u as you are to her. I don't know where u guys are in the relationship and if sex has happened yet but kissing is sexy and can be sexual. If she doesn't want to kiss than she's not sexually attracted to you. BUT I COULD BE WRONG AND SHE COULD JUST BE CONSERVATIVE. If something that I said rang true than look deeper into it.

• She's still virgin, she told me she want to have sex with me soon, we have some sexy moment, but without kissing, I don't find it very "sexy" and don't even like to continue.

• So she just doesn't like kissing. Well everyone has their own things that they don't find I appeasing. Hers may be kissing. I would just leave the kissing alone. Because if the relationship lasts then she'll kiss because you like it same way that you'll do things because she likes it. Best of luck to you

• damn its the first time i hear someone who doesn't like kisses... weird

• this is the weirdest girl that I have ever met, but I love her because she's different

• weird is sexy

• Has she kissed other guys?

• yes, but she told me she didn't like it and fake it, don't know if she is lying

What Guys Said 2

• I've been with a girl like that before, it felt so empty. I know exactly what you mean man, foreplay just ain't foreplay without kissing. I guess its just not one of her kinks or something? I feel you though, disappointed right?

• Very disappointed, I don't even know if I would asked her to be my gf if I would knew it before.

• just chill
    kissing and such is not the be all and end all of a relationship :3
    and think of it this way, if it has been that long and ya dont really kiss... and she still with you,... you must be doing something right ^_^
    so just relax, enjoy each others company and just go with the flow ^_^

• I don't want to end the relationship, I love this girl, this is the first girl that I love that much, but I don't want to wait forever, one time she said she was ready, I didn't kiss her, I know she would only do it to make me happy and the day after she thanked me that I understand her and that I knew she were lying.