Blowing Kisses?

Guys: Do you blow kisses to girls who are just your friends? One of my guy friends blows me kisses, and I don't know whether he's just playing or whether he might actually mean something.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you should have much to do with anyone who settles for "blowing" you kisses. If anything more serious should develop, I'd be afraid he might settle for "blowing" you dinner and a movie.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, on one hand, that is not something that most guys do to their friends, which is, I guess, a good sign, but on the other, I don't think most guys would do that to a female friend that they liked, because most guys would be too shy to do something like that, and those that wouldn't be too shy to do it probably would do something more obvious to indicate that they liked you.

• It sounds like your friend is just being silly. He could like you, if he's being silly around you and trying to make you laugh. You should do silly stuff back and see how he responds to know wether he's being serious or being funny. Hope that helps!

• No, guys don't do normally do that unless their... a tad different lmfao. It means something, I agree with the guy cj :)