Girls, should a guy tell you he's a virgin? I'm afraid if I tell her she'll be turned off?

I'm not a complete noob. I mean I have studied some and know a few tricks. I'm just afraid if I'm honest she'll get turned off and run away. lol. At the same time, I know a lot of girls actually don't mind a virgin guy. I'm 25 though so I think girls expect the guy to know what he's doing by now. Girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who is she? Friend, girlfriend, stranger?

I say tell her. She may love that she's your first. My boyfriend's 22 and I became infinitely happy when he told me he's a virgin (although I'm a virgin too, so that may affect it).

What Girls Said 5

• Most girls would find it endearing to be honest. She won't get turned off if she likes you... if she doesn't like you then yeah she'll use that as an excuse but if she likes you she won't care

• I would tell her because
    A. Honesty builds trust
    B. It's shows you're not like many other guys and take sex seriously
    C. She would be prepared and know that it might not be the greatest experience the first time

• I would be happy if a guy said to me that he was a virgin. I think I would find it a turn on knowing that when I have sex with him I'll be the first girl he's had sex with.

• All girls are so different!! I don't mind at all. Tell her if you're comfortable, or don't. But don't lie. Good luck!

• I find it putting off if you are not a virgin, but then again people say I am odd. Go ahead and tell her, if she really cares it wouldn't matter to her.

What Guys Said 1

• i would be honest