How shallow are girls that use tinder?

Is it just me or is this app only for incredibly shallow people? I can't even get a match after months of use and I'm swiping so many girls, not even being ultra picky..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder encourages shallowness since it's pretty much just an app for hookups. Everyone who uses it is shallow in some way.

What Girls Said 9

• That's the app based on picture right? It's all based on looks. . People aren't getting a fair judgment. What about their personality their likes doesn't that matter too?

• Honey everything about tinder is shallow. Basically you just look for a cute profile pick and hope to get matched up, that's about as shallow as it gets

• Well why isn't my profile pic cute enough? It's the same as this one

• Well what do you think? I thought my profile pic was good :(

• Of say its good, it's not awful or anything

• Not at all. If they look shallow, they might be, there's a ton of decent girls who are just looking to meet a guy. Maybe if you didn't swipe left so often and got to know them, you'd see that.

• Everyone who uses it is shallow. All you do is swipe right the person you find attractive and swipe left the not-so-attractive ones.

• I'd imagine on there people are looking for the most attractive people they can find? Doesn't mean you're ugly, but they are probably looking for the best possible ones to hook up with

• Well I find it messed up that out of the hundreds of girls I swiped, not even one of then thought I was cute enough?

• Yeah I don't get it!

• Tinder probably isn't the place for a real relationship anyway, yeah I know it happns for some but not most

• I met my boyfriend on there. Pretty sure I'm not shallow lol

• So maybe I'm just not good looking enough then :/

• I'm not going to lie it's a shallow app. Tons of shallow chicks on there. You shouldn't use it.

• Omg shut up! Tinder is for shallow people that's it. It's just a pic, what kind of people did you expect to meet? Every single person on there is there for hotness, just because you're getting desperate, don't make you any better.

• Well why am I not hot enough to be considered by any of the girls on there?

• I'm not saying it's bad it just seems weird since I think I'm decent enough that I've never had a match, you know. I'm questioning how realistic that app is and I wouldn't use it if I had success in real life haha. Thanks for the compliment. I hope I find more girls like you.

• Yea some people are fake on there to. It's just a weird app all round to be honest. Don't know why people still use it. Also, lots of my guy friends have a lot more luck on sites that aren't really meant for hookups, just normal social networks like how MySpace used to be. Guys I know get tons of girls from sites like that.

• If you can't handle it, don't have an account there.

• I didn't say I can't handle it. Im just wondering why I'm not good enough.

• Then I don't get it. You are really hot. Did you write something that could be off putting, or intimidating?

• They may not even be using Tinder anymore. Most people I know (younger friends) just downloaded it to see what it was all about and ignore it.

• You can actually see how active they are because it says the last time they logged in. And most are fairly active..

What Guys Said 8

• Lol, the purpose of Tinder is to slide people on appearance.. and here you are complaining there are shallow people on Tinder haha. It's like complaining at McDonalds for selling junkfood..

• Okay so why is my appearance not good enough?

• Because girls have a lot more choice when they are online dating then guys.. So you have less chance.

• Why would I have less of a chance? Why am I not good enough for their choice? Again, I've swiped hundreds. Why hasn't even just one fancied me back?

• It happens.

And every time you swipe, IAC/InterActiveCorp (developers of tinder) get a fraction of a penny from advertising revenue/data collection. Combine that with millions of users and they've got quite deep pockets.

So why not just take a walk, talk to somebody real and stop giving them your change indirectly?

• not ALL girls

• tinder is extremely shallow, its based off looks only and you dont see the same person twice. so if all the ladies in your location swiped no for you then its gonna look that way. so your best off talking to someone in person bro. try changing your appearance a bit and maybe putting something funny or sweet in the description part of tinder. best of luck

• Well what's ugly? I don't know why I'm not good enough for girls. They reject me irl too..

• dude ignore those girls and talk to women in person. it will be worth it i promise you

• Face it women can have sex easier than a man can.. just fact

• Dude. Craiglist works wayy better than tinder if talkin about chicks

• s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/again%20fyalb.jpg

I saw the title and somehow, I knew it was you.

• Well that's girls in general not just tinder