Men: Would you date a 6'2 woman?

Would you date a woman that tall? Please be honest.
I'm 6'2, a female, large-framed and 184lbs. On and pear shaped.

• Hell no! That's too tall for me
  • Yes I LOVE tall women
  • I like short girls
  • I love average sized women

Most Helpful Guy

• I would click on the yes but the I LOVE tall women would be a lie. I like tall girls yes but love for me is too strong a word. It's not like I actively go seeking out Amazonians plus your last post was seething with only finding guys taller than you so how am I supposed to get my chance to flirt my ass off with you when you're not even letting me get a shot through. There's nothing wrong with tall women, I actually don't look at height too much, it's one of those things where the girl's passion in life, characters, personalities shines more than her height. But I am also not going to like I really don't prefer girl to be smaller than 5'6 but that can be looked over by what I had just mentioned a few sentences ago. If you actively put out the vibe that you're not interested in guys that are small in terms of height for your standards then I think you closing your net on the amount of good guys you could possible have and go on a fun date with. If you're open to more possibilities and widen your net you have a larger selection to pick from rather than a small net.

What Guys Said 38

• Yes, back in high school I dated someone that tall, I'm 6'1 myself. No other guy would go near her except for a couple of basketballers who were of course, taller than her.

People made fun of me for dating someone taller, but she was a luscious long-legged volleyball player who looked unbelievable in a miniskirt. I never paid them any mind.

• Depends on if you'd date a guy who is 5'8"

• Forget it. I only date guys my height or taller (6'2 to 7'1). Sorry but that's the truth.

• @tallamazongirl94 you may have to find a wrestler or basketball player as a bf

• @tallamazongirl94 the reason short girls go out with taller guys is because there isn't many short guys around

• I totally would date a girl that tall. but I doubt she would date me lol!

#thehorror #thestruggleisreal

• Actually the problem would be vice versa. Will you date guys shorter than you? 5'8 guy here lol.
    resources2.news.com.au/.../...2-short-and-tall.jpg

• I haven't voted.

I have a mild preference for short women. But it's not a dealbreaker. So the answer is yes, on the height, but not because I prefer it. But I'm taller then that, I could handle it.

As for the weight, I can believe it's carried reasonably but would need to see. I'm taller, but lean framed, so she'd be outweighing me.

• taller and bigger girls are better in sex

• You just want sex from a tall girl and settled for a shorter girl?

• AAAAAAARGGHHHHHHH!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING?

no i never want to get settled wether it's taller or shorter.

and of course i'dNEVER NEVER NEVER have sex with a shorter girl

• Dude just forget she's clearly just being a bitch and ranting.

• Perfect height. I'm okay with short girls, but tall is better.

don't know about perfect weight (but it's not about the weight, it's about how you carry it - pear? hmm, pix would determine that).

But you might be too much for small men.

• I'm a tall guy, and tall girls are becoming more and more the norm. Increasing height for girls is the trend. I would definitely date a girl your height.

• I don't date over 5 6 and I like short women. But some men do like taller women and you will get a man

• Would you date a 6'2" guy? I'm guessing you would want taller like 66 to 68 range. It would pis me off if the woman made the height my problem when clearly she is the bad height

• Of course I would. That is my peference. Guys 6'2 to 7'1

• Lol 7'1" but not 7'2" at that height I can't imagine anyone can tell the difference. Freshman year of college a 5'2 Asian girl dated a 7'3" basketball player. Pretty sure they are still together 3 years later. He has to be the worst 7'3" badkebtall player in history though

• Sure, if she doesn't make such a big deal about being 1 inch taller than me and isn't shallow. 6'1 here
    If you're going to turn me down for no reason other than because he has to be exactly 6'2+ and replies to me in that manner then you might as well continue waiting for the longest and I'll then go for another girl I'm attracted to both physically and emotionally.

• That height? Yes I would, that's the same as me.

Large framed with that weight, though? No, I wouldn't. That's more than me!

• you sound like a girl i would date since it's hard to find girls somewhat my height and by the way i'm 6'5"

• Never say never, but probably not, since that would make her a full 4 inches taller than me, and that may be a bit much.

• D, I like average sized women, from 5-4"-5'6". 6'2" would be my height, so it would be awkward to date a woman just as tall as I am.

• Im 6'2
    And I would love to date u :)

• Not if you knew her personality. Just read her comments here and see for yourself.

• Haha I read the below comments

Well I like the way she talks directly to guys face
      Like
      forget it
      Fuck you
      Bullshit
      u just want sex from tall girls
      :p she is like a atom bomb to me :)

• hahah @scorpio909 so true

• I would if we can a connection and there was an attraction. She would have 4 inches on me though! :D I can live with that, haha

• I'm your height and I only date petite women

• Why? What's wrong with girls my size?

• @Bysshe She's just a hypocrite.

• @Asker Don't you see that what you're saying is no different from a short guy saying this:

Fuck the tall hunky men! They get the petite women and I get nothing!

@Scorpio909 Indeed.

• If she is hot, absolutely. Height doesn't matter much to me.

• The real question. Would she date me?
      It's common knowledge that the majority of women want a tall man (taller than them). I'm only 6'1"

• Im a tall guy. I would date you for sure.

• Yes I would, those long legs!

• I would but I doubt she would date someone my height

• I would, I don't give a damn if she is the same height as me, but if she's taller than the empire state building then no

• I doubt it. That would be like 5 inches taller than me

• She would have to be a dream prize. I'm 5'5" and could go up to 5'9", but after that it just gets uncomfortable. The taller she gets, the more she has to appeal to me, and at that point she could definitely get a better guy than me.

• If I was taller than 6'2.5"

• That would be intimidating

• Oh look it's you again. My answer is the same as before, I like short girls.

• Well bullshit. If you don't want to date a tall woman and only want short girls than your shallow as fuck!

• @been_waiting Exactly. She's fine with the fact she doesn't want to date shorter guys, but flips out when a guy want a short girl.

• She also believes she is entitled to tall guys.

• It's usually the girl deciding whether or not I can date her. But, I voted A. I'm 5'8". You're too tall.

• The face, intelligence, morals and humor is what matters to me as long as a girl is no obese and unhealthy.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh. I think you're a damn troll or a damn hypocrite. You find short men unattractive, coolio. But then you keep obsessing and complaining that some guys find tall women unattractive. We all have our own preferences. TOUGH SHIT. It's fine to have our standards and preferences, but you're becoming obsessed and hypocritical now.
    Either learn to stop being so picky with height, or stop complaining about the men who do. You're doing the same thing as the men who only date petite chicks, but with only taller men. -_-

• I agree. I've read some of her post and her personality stinks. I wouldn't date a shallow girl whether she's short, average or tall.

• @asker, what you need is to fix that attitude of yours. Then you can worry about finding your perfectly 6'2+ bf. If you clearly don't like what others answered then I'm not sure why you're even posting the same thing about your height. We all already gave you the answers.

• @Asker Harsh to you? Have you seen how you've been acting toward others?

• I have a. friend like that. She's super tall. Not big, just normal for. her height, and she's hot. She never had boyfriend issues , especially after highschool

• When are you going to quit asking these kind of questions? Seriously it's getting annoying. No more. It's getting annoying.