Ladies HELP? what does it mean or what is she trying to say when she says " she doesn't know if she wants a relationship right now or ready"?

she talks about me all the time to my friend and she told him not to say anything, and when i approached her about it saying i heard she was talking about me she immediate assumed it was my friend who told me and said that he was a liar. i think she's hiding her feelings about casue she likes me, my friend thinks so to, but my friend asked her if she will tell me about the stuff she talks about with him and she said yes eventually but anyways what do girls mean but "doesnt know if she wants a relationship right now or ready"

Most Helpful Girl

• As the others have mentioned, it seems like she is unsure for some reason - maybe she's asking your friend about you to get more information about you, without asking you directly (which she may feel may take things to another level that she's not ready for until she has whatever info/opinions she is looking for) Have you known her for long? Maybe she's had a bad history with some ex or whatever and is looking to avoid repeating past pain. I guess it's up to you, and how much you like her - it seems like you'll have to make an effort to sort some things out, or at the very least wait for her to sort out whatever her issues are. You have to decide, is she worth the wait and effort?

• she's not asking info about me she just talks about me a lot to him. he knew her longer than me and he said that its strange how she acts around me casue she never acts strange around people and that she doesn't know how to speak her mind to me when she has NO PROBLEM speaking her mind to people like at all, and she got bent out of shape over a kiss she had with me.

• huh, that is strange!! It sounds like you're missing something here. I think it's time for you guys to have a chat - do you notice her acting strange around you, something you can point out directly, or are you just relying on your friend's information? Also, what kind of relationship do they have? Are they the kind of friends that he could ask her "hey, why do you talk about So-And-So so much? Do you like him?" (without getting him in more trouble, sounds like he has gotten some crossfire already!)

• she acts strange around me cuase i pointed it out to him that she kinda avoids me to, and he said she does to a degree but she still talks to me. she talks about me all the time with him apparently i apprached her about it a few days ago and when i told her i heard she was talking about me like immedialy she said my friend was a liar without me even saying who i heard it from so its obvious she talks about me. now that i did that i dont think he can ask her if she likes me and whay she talks about me so much, she won't get mad at him for asking she will tell you straight up if you ask her but if i talk to her about it she is just vague and acts funny.

What Girls Said 3

• She might actually not know what she wants, she is most likely interested in something else. This means move on, don't wait around for a girl who says this to you. trust me it is not worth it. She ovciously isn't interested. Sorry

• she's not sayign this stuff to me she just talks about me a lot to him. he knew her longer than me and he said that its strange how she acts around me casue she never acts strange around people and that she doesn't know how to speak her mind to me when she has NO PROBLEM speaking her mind to people like at all, and she got bent out of shape over a kiss she had with me.

• She's just scared. I've done this when I like a guy but when I'm not sure if he likes me and I don't want him to know I like him.

• so how should i approach this?

• i asked her friend and she is not saying anything and i have her number lol but me talking to her won't get me anywhere, she just talks about me a lot to him. he knew her longer than me and he said that its strange how she acts around me casue she never acts strange around people and that she doesn't know how to speak her mind to me when she has NO PROBLEM speaking her mind to people like at all, and she got bent out of shape over a kiss she had with me.

• Why don't you text her and ask her out? May be if you spent some time alone with her she'll open up. Seems like there has been a huge misunderstanding between you two.

• She is either afraid of taking a chance on you or is not into you. It is more likely she is not into you.

• if she's not into me why is she always talking about to my friend saying im handsome, have nice lips and stuff. but this was all after she made out with me in the parking lot

• Do you know if there is another guy she is talking to or do you have a reputation as a "player"?

• no i dont have that reputation i dont talk to any other girls but a friend told me that this girl has liked me for a while now and at a party me and her got dared to kiss and the guy who told me she liked me said she's been waiting to kiss me and she can check that off her list, the guy who told me that she wasn't ready and stuff said she hasn't been backing her words up casue of how she only flirts with me and stuff

What Guys Said 0