How can this autistic guy get a hot blonde girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sure that's his girlfriend and you sure she's not autistic too?

• The girl lies on his bed. What else is that if not gf?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what you're suggesting. Are you implying that autistic people are less worthy than others?

• because if so, that's wrong

• Depends on the severity of the condition.

• Well obviously a person with limited communication skills is more likely to have relationship problems, but they aren't insurmountable. Communication can be taught.

I have ASD friends that are happily married. They're high functioning and Aspies but have learned enough skills to finish school, have fulfilling jobs, and marry and have children.

• Just because he's autistic doesn't mean anything but your question shows a jerk

What Guys Said 7

• possibly started with the physical appeal but i bet she really fell for him once she got to know him. regardless of being autistic or not.

• are you saying that this guy has good physical appeal?

• wait so you think this guy is handsome?

• he's not unattractive in my opinion hahaa. and attraction isn't a choice, his girlfriend probably loves so many things about him she can't help it.

• I think your idea of 'ugly' is off.

Some people on autism spectrum have a lot of problems with dating, some do remarkably well.

They tend to be disadvantaged by having difficulty understanding 'how to play' the dating game, at least well enough to get by.

They can actually be advantged by sometimes coping with rejection from strangers - better- than neurotypicals.

• My son is only 5.5, and he definitely has some communication challenges, but he runs up to pretty teen girls and FLIRTS! He tells them his age, his name, and occasionally asks them to kiss him. He's got game. Oh, and he totally ignores men.

• Maybe she likes his fit body and his innocent mind.

• Asian boi got a HAWT blondie? :O
    I hope i ain't dreaming! Dx

• how do you know he has Autism?

• whats his name? are you sure he is Autistic? what type of Autism?

• She might have autism too... He's probably high functioning by the looks of it.

I guess he's attractive enough in various respects for her to like him. Perhaps autism reduces how attractive a guy is, but it's not necessarily going to stop him dating successfully.

Oh and the book she's holding is worth reading...

• the fuck? what do you mean by he's attractive enough in various respects for her to like him?

• What do you mean by he's physically appealing?

• Well I'm not androphilic so I can't be sure, but I think he might physically appealing (to her anyway), he's certainly muscular and fit looking, which I think is attractive to some women. (Physically appealing: Visually satisfying to the opposite sex, perhaps sexual appealing.)

I don't see why you're so puzzled by this. Cheerleader and footballer types often get together and the latter aren't known for sophisticated communication skills.