How do I convince my girlfriend I want to give gang bang a try on her?

she's a really shy introverted girl but i seriously want to give it a try. How can i convince her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you may possibly scare the living hell out of her. Suggest finding a different type of girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you serious? That's disrespectful why do you want to do that if she's not into it find some other girl

• So cheat?

• No, you respect her wishes and if you love her you won't think about it or ask... and you have to be careful also because you might scare her away and might think about breaking up with you.

• Good Luck with that. No self-respecting woman would want to do that.

• Whoa, let's not go there... people like different things, there's no universal code for being a "self-respecting woman" or man, everyone has there own little thing they're into.

• A gang bang really? A gang bang is among one of the most disrespectful sexual acts for a woman.

What Guys Said 3

• This doesn't make sense particularly because for a gang bang you need a few people and honestly that means it's not just you. You speak as though she were an object.

• Just the way you worded it seems kinda rapey. You said,"How can I convince her?", it's not about convincing, it's about bringing it up. So if I wanted to give a potential future girlfriend a facial, it shouldn't be about me trying to convince her of doing anything, it's about bringing it up. If she is fine with it, perfect we get to experience something new into our sex life, if she isn't okay with it, that's also perfect because we had open dialog about what crosses the line.

• You don't convince her. You respect her choice when she says "No". Simple.