What could it be about me that attracts the "spoiled princess" type of girl?

seems like every girl i've ever been involved with or gotten along with was the spoiled princessy type of girl. what could it be about my personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very generous and giving. I'm sort of that girl. I grew up as an only child, and getting spoiled really reels me in. I can't help it, but I would only date a guy who's generous and giving because that's how my dad treated me growing up lol

But I also give back too though :)

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you attract them because you look like their dad's who spoil them.

• I assume spoiled princesses would probably be attracted to guys who look like they have a lot of money (i. e. dress nice, flashy). The more money you have the more you can spoil them.
    Or maybe you're just attractive and they're the only ones brave enough to approach you.
    But I don't know you personally so I don't know why you would attract them. I'm just taking a stab at it.

• I think it's more that the youth of today ( not all ) have a warped sense of entitlement.

• Maybe you're more of a pushover than you think you are and they flock to you.

• I think you seriously need to look at your personality if you have that problem, because if these are all the girls you see it's because you are too nice and let them get away with it. I wasn't trying to be insulting.

• to be honest

• Then you have the opposite problem, where once again I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I know literally nothing about you. Then you are attracting the girls most like you with your bad boy act and need to be a little more down to earth to attract those girls.

What Guys Said 2

• I think no offense to some women but it's possible to see how they dress and what they wear that could tell you if they're high maintenance. For example 300-400 dollar purses, a car that's no older than 3 years, and expensive sunglasses. There are many other things I could list but I can't think of any more at the moment. You can tell by how they dress and try to make themselves appear. I feel like I'll get hated from this comment but whateves

• How do you do it OP? I absolutely cannot stand spoiled princess girls who complain about the smallest things.