Girls do you find James Franco hot?

Especially his hysterical self in The Interview film. His looks are interesting as many mixed people (the majority in the future) look like him: slightly tanned, slender body, average height, fashion sense, funny brown/dark eyes, nice chin and jaw (maybe?) but different looking from any of today's male models. I want to know which women like or dislike this guy's looks and attitude.

• I am a white girl and I think he's overall hot
    44% (15)15% (2)36% (17)Vote
  • I am a white girl and I think he's too different, not hot
    15% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • I am a black/asian/brown/mixed female and he makes me swoon
    18% (6)0% (0)13% (6)Vote
  • I am a black/asian/brown/mixed female and I don't find him hot
    15% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • I am asexual/show me results
    8% (3)85% (11)29% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't seen the interview, but ya in general he is, or more so was, very handsome. Height doesn't really factor in here though, because most of us never met him in person and on TV height doesn't stand out

He looked very good in spiderman, tristan and isolde or annapolis. In his very recent movies, you'd have to say that age is getting to him

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't seen/noticed him prior to The Interview, yet when I was watching I thought he was in his early 30s or even late 20s! Must be real good mediterranean genes ;)

• well I don't think he is aging that well. But I'd prefer Dave Franco anyways

• Many say the same about Dave, but is he as funny as James? As in ridiculously, self-mocking hilarious?

What Girls Said 19

• i love how white girls get their own option. how lovely.
    he looks good when he doesn't smile.

1|1
    0|0
    • lol makes sense right? I mean the culturally white ones, not the race ;)

• Show All
    • yeah. i made all that shit up.

• Oh you're just a leftist then xD Castro is a terrorist by the way

• I voted C. But he doesn't make me swoon. I do think he's attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he is that hot, he's a little attractive but that's it. Dave Franco however is stunning!

0|1
    0|0
    • Dave looks much more like the stereotypical white, hot model than his brother.

• His smile makes me melt haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he's hot. What's up with the poll though; why is "white" separated from all the other races?

0|2
    0|0
    • It is important to separate what white girls (mostly western) collectively define as hot, average or ugly, as it seems from the media, whereas girls of other races or mixes tend to be more acceptable of what's different.

• I disagree. It depends on the way you were raised on what your values are, and race doesn't necessarily determine that. You have black and Hispanic people in the states as well, so I guess they would be seen as "western" too. I think what people find attractive is a matter of personal preference rather than race.

• That's true, I am aware blacks and hispanics exist in the US, but I know their collective perception of attractiveness in men is not determined by the same standards and trends as their western white counterparts. There are (colour-wise) white women around the mediterranean, in South America and Eastern Europe/North Asia, but they're not the ones we refer to as western white women. It's more of a cultural thing.

• At most I think he is average.

But of course when your wallet is phat, people will give you a higher rating than you deserve.

0|0
    1|0
  • How about I'm a mixed girl and he doesn't make me swoon but I do find him attractive? ?

1|1
    0|0
    • Then vote C lol just an exaggeration

• I think he's attractive but I don't consider him hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted A. He is very cute. But the way he acts sometimes, very dushy not gonna lie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's admit it here girls, he's f*cking HOT!

1|2
    0|0
  • I think he's handsome 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THIS? yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • No [I haven't seen the movie], but I find his brother really hot. =)

0|0
    0|0
    • His brother looks more like the typical runway model in America, quite different from James.

• That poll is crappy

0|0
    0|0
    • lel are you white?

• Show All
    • Wonderful

• thnx :>

• Nah not particularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him, Nice personality good looking as well but no im not attracted to him but i like him as a known actor.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, his brother, Dave Franco is. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! He's gorgeous, but a bit short...

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall is he?

• Show All
    • Ya he has a gorgeous complextion, nice olive skin!

• Oh! This may sound strange but I love taller girls, unluckily taller girls don't like 1-2 inches shorter guys! lol

• He's good looking. He's not OMG SUPER HOT, but he's hot.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's super hot like?

• Show All
    • I see! Thank you for answering my senseless questions xD

• haha np :)

What Guys Said 5

• James Franco is a good looking bro, but I don't understand at all why chicks dig his little brother so much. That kid looks like a fucking clown, and has that squeaky voice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah exactly! That's why I thought his brother Dave is more like the stereotypical male model young girls run after.

• Show All
    • I'm actually looking at him now. It's his eyebrows. Stupid looking eyebrows. I'm giving this way too much thought, haha.

• lmao maybe he looks like Channingy Tatummo to girls.

• I think he's funny as shit lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • shit, im a straight guy and i think he's hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Will you stop asking these questions Franco?

0|1
    0|0
    • stfu sherlock and help me out here lmao

• Show All
    • You paying?

• The nation pays, we take out the mulla on a cruise ;) Then continue to Syria

• He used to be very good looking. He hasn't aged the greatest

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow I just looked up his younger pics, I'm not sure, he almost looks the same face-wise, maybe he should've been working out.

• I always thought he looked worse now but he looked good in the interview previews so maybe his facial hair made him look worse and now that facial hair is gone

• Yeah I thought so! Some men's facial hair looks crappier with age, but their skin remains nice. I think south european/north African people are like that.