Do we look better in underwear or naked?

Is it weird that I find guys more attractive in a boxer than naked? And same for girls, I think we look better with our panties and bra on than naked.
Girls do you agree?
Guys do you agree?
If not, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i completely agree. i find girls more sexy and their figure more appealing in bra and panties than being naked. Same for us.

What Guys Said 20

• i do think girls look good both naked and in underwear. if they still have underwear on, you kind of have room for imagination, which is hot. if she is naked this is gone, which is why i´d say "better in underwear".

• @JackKerouac77 nailed it on this one. Forget the cover-ups, the push-ups, the sqeeze-togethers, etc. The female form is beautiful and any clothing usually detracts from it.

• I honestly prefer women wearing a little bit of clothing compared to being fully nude.

• I like girls in their underwear. There are so many types. Guys only have the one kind boxers. But I'd love to see a girl in all types of lingerie

• ya , underwear is better than naked... Agree.

• It depends on whatever makes you feel a lot more comfortable. Some people leave their clothes on & when they want to act a little naughty then they take of their clothes to prove a point. I could go with either or but being in a room alone with a half naked/fully naked chick will make me blush & feel so violated. So I can just say to everyone here is to just do what makes you feel nice & do your very best to be yourselves no matter what.

• No, I don't agree. I prefer girls naked than wearing underwear.

• yes i agree

• I agree I think underwear is better than naked

• Depends on my mood, sometimes I like lingerie while other times I like nakieeee

• Naked! I like the female body in its natural form.

• Depends on situation n mood, when I m alone I wanna see her naked, or in her bikini. But in public I wanna see her full covered...

• Depends on the girl...

• Maybe you feel that way because we're not used to see each other naked because all wear clothes. In ancient times people were naked all the time so they were used to it.

• It depends xD Sometimes a girl with underwear and bra can be better so I can take them off myself LOL

• No naked is best. It's the perfect outfit, embrace it. Then plow it.

• in underwear yea for most girls

• The girls with the hottest bods look best naked for sure. Those with great features and few minor flaws I'd say the same holds true. There are some girls though where being in some kind of lingerie works better.

• in underwear

• Naked is always better

What Girls Said 8

• Well push up is a close friend of mine and I'd say it makes me look better. I think I look the best in lingerie, then regular underwear and lastly naked.

• Posted it too soon -.-
      I like guys with at least something covering the goods, it's teasing

• Just remember, guys are not spending big money on dates, drinks, etc., to see a girl's lingerie. The goal is naked! So embrace your nakedness with a smile.

• I think most people look odd full on naked. For me I prefer to keep on one article of clothing... even if it's just my socks lol. I don't know why but I get more insecure being fully naked, even though most guys seem to prefer it.

Guys look sexy to me full naked but even so I also prefer SOME piece of clothing.

• I think we both look better in underwear.

• Depends.. I love boxers (not a brief or boxer briefs fan) so in boxers I am loving the visual but I have a fetish for the flaccid penis and loose hanging balls. So in certain settings love that visual too (and when hard too of course) the ultimate arousal switch is him in a towel and seeing the silhouette of his flaccid penis.

• Yes
      When we see girls in bikini , bra or panties the feeling is much more arousing than seeing them naked!

• Lol yeah actually, I think sexy underwear adds a bit of "unf". It adds I guess a bit of personality to a bare piece of art. But I still think that naked body is beautiful all by itself

• SAME ACTAULLLY

• My bf prefers me with string then naked :D

• I think I personally find myself more attractive in bras and panties compared to naked. I also find guys more attractive when they have boxers/underwear/something covering it.