He blocked me suddenly out of nowhere?

So I've had a weird relationship with this guy (for 9 months) who's 31 and I'm 23. He disappeared for a month and then I got texts from him, ofcourse I didn't answer any, so when I wanted to text him back he had block me... hahahaha like why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, because you didn't text him back. You were probably giving him mixed signals (possibly not on purpose), and he started thinking that you were playing games. Then when you waited to answer his texts, he became convinced that you were playing games (and it certainly sounds like you were), so he blocked you.

• how was I sending mixed signals when he didn't want to be my bf, but acted like one... hahaha I guess I hurt his ego that I didn't text him back like he thought I would.

• we both stated at the begining we weren't looking for a relationship. but things happen and he really did try to make me fall in love with him and acted like a bf, as I said, so I told him that as things were going we either were on a relationship or bye, and he said that he wasn't good in relationships and he was alone because he wanted to be that way, but that he loved me, etc etc.

• Ugh, yikes. I see why you were frustrated.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh no? -shrug-

• He was flakey, then he was butthurt.

What Girls Said 2

• Because he wanted to. Only he knows, not strangers on the internet.

• Maybe he has a wife and kids