Is it attractive if a guy can cook?

Do women find it hot, sexy, attractive or whatever when a guy can cook well. I love to cook food and I could say I'm pretty good at it. Is this something that would turn you on or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell ya it is. It's also fun to incorporate cooking together, it's a great way to bond and spend time together.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say it's sexy, but it's definitely really nice. Or, it can be sexy in an indirect way: it adds to a man's independence, not needing a woman around to get his food done. Independence is sexy, so there :)

• I think so. It doesn't turn me on but it's a good trait to have. I like a man who can look after himself when he is on his own.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a good cook and I'm pretty sure it has been a big plus with the women I've dated.

Interestingly, very few women know how to cook theses days. Like VERY few few. It's like women all decided cooking was demeaning and won't do it anymore. Probably 95% of the people I know who can cook anything more than mac and cheese are men. Women are worthless in the kitchen today. It's really kinda sad.

• That would go in the pro section of pros and cons.