Which guy is hotter? black vs white man?

• white man
  • black man
I apologize in advance!! i wasn't intending on choosing a preppy looking guy over a 'thug' looking man!

Most Helpful Girl

• omg both are hot but the black one is just so much sexier

What Guys Said 14

• That's the most stereotypical comparison I've ever seen you might as well as send this as the Asian representative lol

www.visualphotos.com/.../...ar_model_BLD052714.jpg

• Are you serious? You pick a walking stereotype of a black guy and a well dressed white guy... Wtf

• lmao i wasn't even thinking like that! i was too busy thinking how sexy he was lmao!! he's getting more votes anyways :p

• i dont like preppy white men. this black guy is a lot hotter in my opinion

• I'm not offended, everyone has their own preferences after all. I just thought boys guys should at least be dressed lol even if you're crazy over his abs

• Oh come on!

I'd like to start a recall petition on our representative. Or at least fire his wardrobe team.

• Yes, fire the wardrobe team. They forgot his glasses and suspenders.

• @MrScTi Suspenders are hot *.* His belt, however...

• Wheres the yellow and brown man?

• Why does it seem like an us vs them type of post?

• Cuz it is.

• well i think its stupid.

• Nah.

The jackass who posted last night 'everyone wants to be white' and drew mass white-sucks in response (understandably), that was us vs. them.

This one is bringing us together, as ironically everyone seems panicking that their representative is a stereotype lol

• every race is attractive equally

• I can't see no beauty in color i see the beauty within their hearts

• Both of them, although the clothing on the white guy makes him look like a wuss. Also why is it always black and white? There are other ethnic groups out there. The truth is, all men are sexy. Sexiness is not based on ethnicity/color but actually bone structure. Then comes personality/values, and believe it or not but scent too.

As far as my "wuss" comment, well that's the other thing that determines sexiness. I like a man to look and be a man, not look and behave like some meterosexual "I spend too much time in the mirror" guy. Not saying he needs to look like a slob, and if you're thinking "being a man" is being some loud sexist, belching thing, then you obviously have no idea what a real man is.

• How u go pic a hood looking not dress nice black guy but a nice dress white guy thats not fair

• Which one do you find more attractive op?

• This is not White vs Black. This is White vs Mulatto!!! HE IS OBVIOUSLY MIXED RACE!!!

• In reality... a tatted up guy who makes Minimum wage or on Food Stamps... That's the reality. No real job is going to hire a dumb ass like him (white, black, green, etc.). So take out little girls, and the White dude would win hands down.

A real vote would be two guys of similar build, dress, etc. but on the Other Hand... CAN'T WE JUST GET RID OF THIS RACIAL SHIT ALL TOGETHER>>>

• Of course white is looking cool! This fake muscles of black guy

What Girls Said 11

• Even though he doesn't have a very good style, I'll say white guy. Because I can't see his abs, and I'm not a fan of facial hair or tattoos.

• Now he's hot.
    http://i62.tinypic.com/2m2jm0l.jpg
    i voted for the black guy by the way

• Let me just say that this isn't a fair competition lol. That said, both of them are hot. I love the tattoos on the black guy, but in this case I'd go for the white guy.

• Blue men are hotter

• They're both intimidating looking. Not my cup of tea...

• they should be wearing the same thing for a fair comparison.

• I like your update since I was thinking that, lol.
    The black guy is very attractive. I don't find the white one attractive at all. I don't fancy his face.
    Doesn't mean that black guys are more attractive or vise versa.

• ya, i'm not into that preppy boy look. If a guy spends more time on his hair than I do, there's a problem haha. Something about tattoos really gets to me though, it's so attractive.

• Tattoos are a turn off for me. I like the bodies physique. But I like the black guy better. Unless it's Thor. I will devour him.

• Woah shit that black guy 💦👌💙

• Between these pics, the white man
    The black looks so gay in the face