Wiould white man date a muslim girl?

Im curious if white men will be interested in muslim girls. What do u think? Do white man find them attractive or probably doesn't care?

But what if she is not way too religious? Like she is cool about it. for example she just believes in God but doesn't care about religion caz she was born in muslim family. So do think white men would be commited to her? :O

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to. There are a lot of really cute girls who are Muslim. I just usually don't know how to interact.

There's a lot of talk these days about people offending other people and being insensitive to others' beliefs. So I'm worried I'll do something similar to walking up to a Hindu and saying "Here, have this burger." and realize I inadvertently was a dick, and then there being a blog by that girl talking about "that racially-insensitive asshole white guy."

Not to mention, I'm agnostic/atheist, so it's less likely I'd be offended by religious people than they would be offended at my mere existence.

But yes, those roadblocks out of the way, I would totally date a muslim girl.

• Wh would u totally date a muslim girl? Any reason?

What Guys Said 47

• There are white men who are interested in muslim girls.
    There are non-white men who are interested in muslim girls.
    There are white men who are interested in non-muslim girls.
    There are non-white men who are interested in non-muslim girls.
    It doesn't make any difference.

Just set up a dating profile online and say you're muslim and only interested in muslim men, and see what's out there.

I don't recommend marrying outside of your religion. That's a deal breaker for me - too much of a culture clash. Think Romeo and Juliet.

• pretty sure if the love is there then anyone can look past religion. maybe. im grabbing at million dollar trees here hahaa.

• their religion tells them not to mingle with infidels... if she's a real muslim, itll mess with her conscience... and she might even have to disown or get disowned by family... i m surrounded by islamic people where i live

• it always starts like this if it can work @Asker but its probably far from ideal. if ones religious and the others' an atheist (a naturalist/hedonist most likely), fundamental beliefs and values will be different. we're talking about the core here. think about the lifestyle differences and how youd want to spend your money... think about how youd want to raise your kids? anyway, @Asker doesn't seem religious or a real muslim so it might work if she just submits and is happy with the guy. who knows

• Maybe she is not religious but still she have muslim background

• It would be hard for me to date a Muslim woman unless she was very liberal in her faith. But if you only believe in God, that's not quite Muslim to me. Faith is different than ethnicity. I would have absolutely no problem dating a woman who has a Muslim family background, but who personally only believes in God.

• I'm a white guy and I love Muslim girls! There is actually a girl from Pakistan at my school in an exchange program and I really like her, she is smart, funny, and beautiful. It's kinda sad because I don't think she is officially allowed to date me, I took her out but she wouldn't let me buy her dinner... I find people from different cultures 100x more attractive.

• Thats a great thing, I envy ur thinkings :)

• The girls might be cute physically (assuming she's not wearing one of those curtains over her entire body) but the angry family and religious issues that would probably accompany it would put me off.

• Islam would be a huge turn off for most western men, especially western white men.

If someone follows a religion started by a murderous, pedophile bandit... I would not want to be around that person, much less date them. And mohammed was all of that--a desert bandit who raided caravans, murdered people, and raped children. Even muslim sources admit his youngest "wife" was 6 years old when 40-something mohammed "married" her, and 9 or 10 when he first raped her. And this is someone that muslims will kill to defend his honor, the honor of a murderous pedophile.

islam should have stayed in the dark ages where it belonged.

• Wow I read a lot of stupidity here...

• It's not true and there is a lot of bullshit on the Internet. People need to inform themselves before saying stupid things

• @Hyunnie - don't be mean - RationalMale - lives in a jungle so he doesn't know about social etiquette :\ lol

He doesn't seem to get the fact back in those days not just Islam many cultures practiced this. And someone refer him to Twitter so he can know just who Muhammad SalAllahu Alayhi Wasalam was

• Of course. And thats a great attitude toward it's all. Just being human, yourself, and putting your man first. Sounds pretty good to me

As a matter of fact that sounds like the perfect women. Has some faith but not over runner by it

• I thought you hated religion :/

• I think you don't remember that I replied to all your allegations free days back. Not really in the mood for another argument not

• Clearly the difference

You see it as an argument, I see it as talking... Even in the smallest and most simplest way, we are so different and you even allow yourself to create barriers over the web :/ imagine real life

I dont really need you to tell me anything, I only ask these questions so you can read them, ask yourself and hopefully a light bulb will appear.

p. s. Your replies had zero justification, just like right now.

I say being a split race creates barriers and doesn't allow for peace
      You say, religion is peace

Your missing a lot in that sentence, basically the 'what' and 'how' part lol, its weak. But ok :)

• Some white guys are Muslim.

• Would be good to meet them :)

• Exactly a Jersey1

• Exactly @Jersey1

• I don't care about someone's religion if they are good people, so yes I would date a Muslim girl. It would be a problem however if there isn't mutual acceptation of religious ideas, so if she would try to convert me or something like that.

• You can't force a person to convert to Islam cuz then they wouldn't have done it out of freewill because they believe in Islam

• I would not for many reasons:

1.) Probably no sex until marriage, something I'm not interested in.
    2.) Religious zealots are known to assault male infidels who date muslim girls. I don't really want to be on my guard 24/7.
    3.) Since they don't drink, eat specific meat (which is a meat with a prayer on top of it when you think about it) and in overall I have an impression they don't know how to have fun, there are severe limitations where we can go out together.
    4.) Sooner or later she will expect me to convert. And I'm atheist. Converting to something would be the most stupid thing I did in my life.
    5.) Her family will not welcome infidel.
    6.) I love when a girl has beautiful hair. Since they usually wear that veil (which looks alienating to me), I probably won't ever see it.

• Wow. You are so far off the mark.

• Taking this to PM.

• @KHaskins
      Perhaps you can enlighten me which of those statements I've made aren't true? :P

• Middle Eastern women are beautiful. I dated an Iranian girl in high school (we actually grew up together since 2nd grade, and now she is a model). Though her parents were Muslim, she just pretended to be. We both were secretly atheists. I personally can not see myself dating a woman who is religious simply because I feel the fights would be constant.

• "But what if she is not way too religious? Like she is cool about it. for example she just believes in God but doesn't care about religion caz she was born in muslim family."

That's not a muslim girl, that's a secular girl with muslim parents. Big difference.

If she was close to her religious parents, I would not, because they would cause issues. If she wanted nothing to do with her parents and had just been raised in a muslim family, I'd date her.

• sorry but i'm afraid of religious people...

• As an atheist, I wouldn't establish a long term relationship with a Muslim because I feel that in order to be married to one I would have to be converted to one, even if that wasn't the case, I never want my children to be raised with religious indoctrination.

• Aha what if she just believes in God but not religion, maybe she is like all cool about it?

• I'd consider it... I just don't want my children raised to think for everything science hasn't discovered yet can be filled with "Well, God must have done it!", it's just not rational.

• You only revert if u believe in Islam. If you do it to marry someone then its not really converting as its false

• The answer is so obvious; some white men would date a muslim girl and some white men wouldn't date a muslim girl. That goes with anything...

• Why would a Muslim woman be interested in a white guy in the first place? All of the Muslim women I've seen will not even acknowledge your existence unless you are a woman or Muslim man.

• @Asker seems to be desperate for a white man :\

• @arabianPwincess197 its not about how desperate i am, i just love the idea of being mixed with different people. We r all human by the same God n i dont want a religion to bring division between us ;)

• Hopefully not, "traditional" families are problematic and risky.

• lots of white man are repulsed by islam

this is what my white guy friends feel... theyd fuck you, but they wouldn't commit and take you as their own.

i m sure there are some who dont mind.

• I find Arabian woman very attractive. I'd date a Muslim, but most likely wouldn't be for anything serious since I myself am not one.

• I have seen it, I think.. Not too sure what she was but he was white.

• @arabianpwincess197 hahahaha đź‘Ś

• Yes I would if they don't preach their religion to me everyday.

• Already am.

• I like Middle Eastern women but I'm not caucasian I'm east Asian. Her being Muslim won't make a big difference to me... I think...

• Wow that's interesting caz i thought east Asian guys doesn't like muslims :P

• no I really think middle eastern women are beautiful, I like Persian women and Lebanese so far. A bunch of Hui muslims live in China peacefully. I just wonder if people like east Asian men haha

• Hehe if they have good personality why not :P

• Maybe. (Filler)

• It depends on how religious she would be and if she wore religious clothes

• I'm sure it's usually the other way around. religion makes people stick to their own kind and stay away from others. I lost a gf that way. if they know you don't discriminate because of religion heck yea someone would like ya

• sure why not

• The only thing I would do with a muslim girl is fuck her and dump her.

• Some white men date farm animals I'm sure a real female is a huge step up regardless of ethnicity.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 7

• I think there are a lot of negative things associated with it, especially for dating. Like strict, traditional families and customs. I think a lot of guys would assume no sex before marriage and they know muslim women aren't supposed to marry outside of their religion, so there's that.
    If you wear a headscarf would you want your children to wear one too? Maybe he doesn't like that. With headscarves in general you have to accept that it's just weird in the west and all his friends are gonna think it's odd. And the same goes for a lot of other customs, like getting up with sunrise to pray, generally praying 5 times a day, ramadaan, polygamy, general attitude to violence. Those are just things that don't really go with western culture and you can't blame a guy for not wanting to deal with it

• Aha i understand ur point but some muslims r very cool about it like they dont take it too seriously. Maybe she is raised outside her country so she is quite different.

• @Izzy2102

Wow I think you nailed it hardcore. Good job. You said in one post what I've been saying in many

Your so right, they want to sit there and call the bad ones non muslims but your right there's no entry retractions or barriers. It's all perception so who's to say the good ones aren't the bad ones :/ lol (just making a point here)

Also how you said their level of violence is a lot more acceptable in everyday life. So imagine the violent ones. There even worse

• @ArabianPwincess197 she was asking. I did NOT ask you to comment here but she WAS asking and I pointed out some concerns the average westerner might have. Geez

@TripleAce I know I always laugh when people say ISIS aren't muslim (and they say that a lot) who are you to decide that?
      And I know, ISIS has me kinda torn. On the one hand I think we should get the fuck out of the middle east and on the other hand you see videos of a young man being burned alive and a whole town cheering and you wonder why haven't we wiped them out yet?

• Depends on the guy. As for the question. Being a Muslim doesn't just mean believing in Allah SubhanatAllah but in his religion too. In Islam. It's not pick n mix.

alrazaak.com/attachment.php

Personally I dont believe in dating as its prohibited in Islam. But I can't see myself with a man who doesn't believe in mumy religion

• Depends if you wear the hijab or not. I know a lot of white guys who're a little uncomfortable with it.

• Depends on if she's religious. Most likely they won't unless they're also Muslim.

• The chances are really slim. They wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole if you hide yourself under a big cloth in public or if you come from a big family with lots of brothers.

• You're confusing race with religion.
    Some white guys are muslim.
    You can date a Bosnian muslim, for instance.

Whether you can date a non-muslim with no problems depends on whether you or your parents are religious or not.

• I wouldn't date a guy who was Muslim because I meet one of a chat site once who was not nice to me and when I told the guy I wasn't looking to date anyone he was rude about that and laughed at that and he started telling me things that a frieand told him that I thought made no sense