Why does it seem most straight men like big butts on girls?

I guess I'm the only straight guy who likes small bums?

1. These girls can't wipe their butts properly. Due to the strenuous effort these big booty Judy's have put worth to wipe their butts, it's just too much work. They just let old poop sit in their butt forever.

2. They don't live a healthy lifestyle. Why do you think their butt is big? Obviously from eating junk food and being lazy.

3. They will break all of the furniture in your house, especially chairs and toilet seats.

Those are just three reasons off of the topic of my head why I won't date a girl with a big butt. Maybe if these girls lost weight from their crap factory, they would be date material.

@Anonymous I was just trollin'! I actually love big butts. I want to see yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a big butt because im a runner. No guy I've ever been with has complained about it. I get a lot of compliments on it actually

• I know they do! I admitted it in my question.

How do you run with raw poop sitting in your butt? That must be uncomfortable.

• No, you're wrong. Most girls are wrong about everything. Stink-butt! Lol.

• You're an asshole good luck with that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• lol that was just funny.

But ya I agree it's a bit random and it's all the media
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H0PXe8M408

• Right! I'm assuming your poop-cutter is small, cute and petite, right?

• To each their own. Live and let live. After all, we let you live with your idiocy

• Tbh not all big butts are fatty. A lot of them are MUSCLE. What's up with the wiping? Like tf.

• These girls you're talking about are fat and obese girls. There's a massive difference in being a fat ass and having a fat ass.

• I know there is a difference and that wasn't what I was referring to. I was talking about girls with a slim waist and a massive corn-wagon, similar to Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. Their toilets probably vomit in DISGUST when they sit on them.

• Lmao and you're talking about fat ass? No wonder you know so much about it. Anyway, double chins, huge cheeks and a uni brow are hardly something many straight women are attracted to either... So yea, once you fix all your shit and not look like that then maybe you'll have more standing when you say some women look disgusting or whatever...

• I beg to differ. I look better than Channing Tatum. And unlike this disgustingly large-bootied girls, I CAN wipe, walk and sit down properly!

What Guys Said 6

• s1.static.gotsmile.net/.../...ing_132580428869.jpg

You really shouldn't open your mouth. Crap comes out it.

• I'm not sure who you're referring to but, my ex had a rather large butt and she could out run and lift more than most guys on this site. She also lead a very healthy lifestyle and ate a very clean diet. The reason she has a big butt is due to her years of high school volleyball (squats and jumping) and soccer (more squats and sprinting)

• That's a preference dude you don't like em but you probably look. And just because she has a big beautiful ass doesn't mean she's unhealthy it could be genetics or whatever and any lazy dirty person can have a shitty ass If you don't wipe it properly lol , like i said you and every other man have a preference for what they like in women

• I just want it to be firm when I grab the FUK OUT OF IT

• I'm definitely a fan of the small, tight, shapely ass on a girl. The butts that look like they belong on livestock are not for me.

• Your intelligence is mind blowing