How to find a side chick who knows her place?

I had side chicks before but at the end they became homewreckers and I ended alone, I want a side chick who respects to my relationship with my girlfriend and knows her place.
Is it possible to find this dream mistress?

Haters you are not welcome, if you think its wrong keep the idea to yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, morally I don't agree with what you're doing. I think it's wrong and many people will keep getting hurt in the process. That being said, I don't judge people for what they do. So, I'm not judging you and anything I say in my answer is just my opinion but not a judgment.

Now, I think you need understand something about human beings. We all have feelings, even the ones that put on a brave face and say "they're just in it for some fun in between the sheets", have feelings. Because of that, nobody is ever going to stay content for long being your "side chick". Eventually, they're going to grow attached to you and start to feel something. Then they're not going to want to be your side girl anymore, but actually your girl. See, I don't know much about sex but what I do know is it can be a form of bonding for girls and then they get emotionally attached to that person. So, imagine if you do that all the time, how attached she's going to become. And, if you add any conversation to that of getting to know each other, then it's going to make that attachment even greater. You know why? Because, we're people who have feelings and you can't expect any girl to spend her whole life being okay with being your something on the side, that just ain't going to happen. I don't even think a man would be okay with that after awhile and look at how they say "all men want is sex". Maybe that's true, but what you want never will replace what a person needs and that's to be appreciated, cared for and loved.

So, my point is. You're always going to run into this problem, there will be no girl (except maybe a stripper or prostitute), who will ever not cause a problem. It just isn't going to happen buddy! So, you need to decide what's more important, having fun for fear of getting hurt again and in the process hurting someone else or finding someone who truly cares for you and makes you happy and vice verse. It really boils down to that.

What Girls Said 18

• wow, well u obviously dont know YOUR place.
    you're really lucky if your girlfriend agrees to this shit. if not, then commitment to one woman is obviously not your thing.

• Being loyal means something else for me. If a guy take care about his wife/gf and give her his love then he is loyal.

• it obviously does. no doubt. you do you... dw bout us then, c where u end up, then let us know.

• I feel so sorry for your girlfriend.

• Don't be I will talk to her about the idea of having an open relationship.

• The fact he's posting anoymonous proves he thinks it's wrong he's simply trolling. It's not worth the trouble.

• But most of girls lie at least girls who were with me.

• So you want a girl that will respect the relationship of a guy who doesn't even respect his own relationship?
    I'm sorry but the only kind of girl who would be a "good side chick" is one who doesn't respect herself, doesn't have a moral compass, doesn't mind putting herself in a position where she would be really hurting someone (your girlfriend), and doesn't mind only being someone's option for when their first choice girl isn't around. Being a side chick is pretty sad and depressing if you think about it.
    Would you be okay with it if your girlfriend has a "side dick"? Obviously not, so why is it okay for you to do it? You obviously don't care about her...

• I think men can't be with just one woman its in our blood.

• I'm a Muslim my religion allows men to be polygamous not women.

• That's a bit sexist. Women can be polygamous too.

• Don't expect a "side chick" to respect your relationship with your girlfriend if you're giving her a role that by its very existence disrespects your girlfriend. It's just not going to happen.

• Happened for me before and the funny part is they promise to don't try anything to break your relationship at the first but after a while they will.

• If that was the end result each time then clearly it DIDN'T happen for you before.

• You need to find some Poly people if you're intent on having two relationships. Naturally monogamous people will not be happy being a bit on the side and your full time partner will almost surely leave you when you are found out.

Those girls weren't homewreckers, you were the one wrecking your own home.

• I'm monogamous myself just want side chicks not full time partners.
      Why always the guy is guilty in girls' view not the other girl?

• Asker, that is in no way shape or form monogamy.

You're just a greedy, disrespectful person. If you respected the woman you called your girlfriend you wouldn't do this without her knowledge. You do. understand that some people can be married and their wives be fine about a mistress? You need to start looking into that if you are determined to have the cake and eat it still.

• @asker

mo·nog·a·my
      məˈnäɡəmē/
      noun
      the practice or state of being married to one person at a time.
      the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner. (<--------------------)
      ZOOLOGY
      the habit of having only one mate at a time.

• On a lot of the responses you mention how you've been hurt from your childhood sweetheart which is very awful, I could only imagine the pain that your going through but what you need to do is love yourself. You're right, some women do hurt men's feelings too, but as hard as it is to believe, there are still some women out there that won't break your heart. Just like kind people, they are rare, yes, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Go back to God and ask him to take away the hurt and pain you feel for being abandoned and rejected in the past, he will forgive you, renew your heart and provide you with the best in your life. @loveisbeautiful's comment was excellent and you should really listen to it because it's very beneficial to your own self worth as well as theirs too. In fact, she should get MHO. I also want to thank and applaud other commenters's efforts striving to find the root of the problem by asking you why you want this, because it shows that your motives are not disregarded, if they didn't I would have never have known exactly what it was that triggered this off. In all sincerity, you do deserve peace and happiness, but start by being empathetic, you know how it feels to be treated like you didn't matter, so turn that pain into a way to nurture and be kind to women instead. For all you know your girlfriend may make you feel so loved that you'll completely ditch ever desiring a mistress. Most importantly, don't make the mistake of not forgiving yourself and getting worse out of fear or feeling unworthy! Always remember "Every sinner has a future and every saint has a past."

Warmest wishes<3

• Troll harder.

• A 27 year old man that still uses the term "haters". Interesting...

Anyways just find a girl who knows you have a girlfriend and is okay with it. Not a good idea, but it's your life and you deal with the consequences if it goes wrong.

• First they all say its ok but after a while they try to take the main girl place.

• That's why I said you deal with the consequences if it goes wrong. It's unlikely your relationship set up will work without problems.

• you have to pay out

• Look for the chick that stands on the side

• hmm a very royal behaviour.

• Not saying I condone this but they best way to find someone who would be down with this is you have to find a girl who is already has options so she doesn't feel bad and you have to be able to offer her something since you obviously can't give her a relationship I. e. Gifts and money and you have to be complete honest from the get go and keep your main a complete mystery. Let her knows she exist that's the being honest part but just don't discuss her at all because it's likely to inspire jealousy. Been the other women would've been alright until he fell on hard times and started talking to me about family problems and asking me for money. Like nah.

• Yes loyal side chicks that aren't Homewreckers do exist, I've been one for two years. Yeah there's a little guiltyness, but his wife doesn't put out since they had their kid, he stays for the kid. I do my best not to let our friendship out of the closet. Most people always have ulterior motives, they are out for themselves. Maybe I'm a good side chick cause I've been taught my place my whole life, but I learned to accept that shit and not fuck with whatever makes me happy-ish. I don't recommend this by any means but I was a severe abuse victim for 17 years, maybe your going for loud mouth opinionated women? Try the more submissive personality. He's not abusive but he's a douchebag piece of shit controlling childish asshole. I cherish the little good moments. Personalities like mine work for your situation. Sorry bitches but he wanted advice not arguments.

• You talk of faith & morals yet you have none yourself.

• I've morals, how do you know I don't have?

• You got it wrong there is nothing wrong with love wife and have side chicks. Wife has her place and other girls can't reach her. Wife gets all the respect and love the other girls are just for ego or fun.

• ALERT ! ALERT ! Yep douche bag troll comin through?

• Are you rich? Sugar babies know their place.

• No I'm not, at the best I can pay for prostitutes not for escorts or sugar babes.

• Sugar babies are side chicks/guys. Too bad. Nobody wants a broke guy.

• Ask your girl if her side dick knows anyone...

• You deserve to be alone.

• No one deserves to be alone, Its so sad.

• Oh man! This is bad for your gf. I feel really bad for her and also for you, because what you are doing is at some point not your fault - it's just a bad childhood showing its true colors in your adulthood. I would recommend you to talk with someone about your childhood, because finding a side chick won't make you happy in the long term, it will just be a temporary kick for you. I know someone just like you, and he had a bad childhood, and a lot of bad things was done to him. :(

What Guys Said 13

• a blowup sex doll, or a sex toy. The only "side chick" you'll get that doesn't talk.
    Side chicks always end up as homwereckers, and you kinda deserve it too...

• If you have to ask, you're worse than one would think man. If you're gonna cheat at least learn the howtos. Like Rule #1: NEVER TELL. Open realtionship? bullshit.

• Why bullshit? many people around the world practice it now days.

• If* not ot

• Because u are just looking for a method to cheat man. Thats as clear as water.

• Gotta love questions like these. Really raise your faith in humanity.

• Look in places where you find desperate girls, brothels, street corners those type of places

• Yeah how about finding a married girl

• Nice idea, but I was with a married lady before it ended up sad her husband left her at the end.

• Ok then open marriage girl

• Honestly, this mostly comes down to you reminding the girl what role she plays in your life, and keeping her their. If you rely on her to maintain her position and be happy with it, then you are fucking dreaming.

You need to have a ridiculous level of game to pull this off. Remember, the side chick will want to get the attention you give your gf, but it's up to you to keep her in her place. It's not easy, but it's possible.

Always remember, even if a girl is willing to be the side chick, that doesn't mean it's clear sailing from that point on. Women are women, and it will be up to you to manage the two of them.

You shouldn't be looking for a side chick who knows her place, you should find a side chick, then YOU need to work on how to keep her in her place. This is all on you man.

by the way, I typed this out assuming your girl is, or eventually will be ok with you having a side chick.

• probably in hell. lol im jk you just gotta go to the ghetto

• Anything is possible if you are unreasonably wealthy. Nobody wants to be a poor mans side bitch lol

• Remind her of her position and keep that pimp hand strong

• you may for a money. a prostitute?

• Ahh its you penguin. I'll leave you two alone and go light a bag of poop on fire.

• You might want to OK that with your girlfriend first. Seriously.

• This is wrong.

• Maybe by your standards not mine.

• If it's all relative, why even respond?

• Asker- you have no standards. Grow up, seriously. I feel sorry for your girlfriend :-(