Teeth gap... deal breaker?

I have I would say a medium sized gap in my teeth (not slight but definitely not huge) but all of my teeth are perfectly straight and white (I have good hygiene) :) would this be a deal breaker for you? Girls, feel free to answer too :) Nothing rude please.

• Deal breaker
  • Not a problem

Most Helpful Girl

• one of my best friends from high school had a gap (she got it fixed) but it was never an issue for her! my boyfriend has a slight gap, I think it's endearing honestly I think it's cute. :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• you mean one is missing or just a gap between the front ones?

• Lol I have all my teeth! I just have a gap between the two fronts

• a lot of attractive people have them. madonna for example ^^ or belladonna. i don´t think it´s bad.

• no problem!

• I can fit my tongue in-between mine.

• The center ones or in the side?

What Girls Said 2

• I actually kind of like teeth gaps haha. When I was younger I used lots of floss between front teeth because I thought I could get a gap that way :P

• I take good care of my teeth and I am proud of my basically perfect smile. But that's MY smile. I don't expect everyone to take care or have a smile like mine. My bfs bottom teeth are all crooked and I think he is the hottest person in the world. So it's not a deal breaker.

• His bottom teeth are probably crocked because he did not remove his wisdom teeth, if he gets them remove he can the straighten out is crocked teeth.