Should I text him first?

This guy texts me everyday and he says he really likes me hasn't text me in a few days.. should I text first even though I hate texting first?

• text him first
  • just wait it out
What if he's lost interest or found someone else worth pursuing?
Oh and FYI I didn't text him lol I'm a brat like that and I'm ok with it 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him first be sure to have a reason like going out, dating, meeting up etc other it will be a boring conversation.

• True. ☺ thanks

• Ex
      You: hey Michael are you busy? I was thinking we should hangout.
      Him: yeah I'm sorry I gotta catch up on some homework.
      You: how about Friday?
      Him: sorry I'm going to be working, busy, sucking cock etc.

After that if he hasent responded with a counter offer in the next couple of hours then this is what you do...
      1 go to your contacts
      2 look his name
      3 delete
      4 its going to say "are you sure" press the "yes" button
      5. Move on to the next guy

• Lmao thanks I never save numbers anyway

What Guys Said 15

• everyone hates texting first... guys and girls. It's nerve racking. It doesn't really matter who texts first in the end just that it gets done... so if you gather the courage to do it first get it done.

• If he texted you first, that's great, but sometimes, he might think he's bothering you, until you text him. If a guy really likes you, he'll like you for a long time, believe me. Even when he believes he doesn't anymore/ hasn't ever liked you. There are always ways to find out if a boy/ man is interested in a girl/ woman. Sometimes, PM'ing, texting, emailing, phoning, etc. can be as difficult to do as asking someone out, but, know that if there is a will, there is a way.

• If it's always up to him to initiate conversation, he's going to come to come to think he's bothering you; that you don't really want to talk to him.

• If you have to ask if you should text him, then you probably aren't really that interested. If you were interested, you wouldn't bother asking at all.

• Yes. Text him.

He might even be testing the water and seeing if you'll start the conversation if he doesn't text you and you are currently failing that test. People don't like it when only half of the relationship have to do all of the work.

• If you are into him then text because he has openly expressed his feelings...,
    the ball is in your court now :)

• One of my ex gf did what you are doing right now. I broke up with her since I saw it as she didn't care enough to start a conversation.

• You made your point, you're a brat and he doesn't deserve you.

Anyway, sounds like he's dodging a bullet if that's how you think of yourself.

• Well in my personal experience i used to what that guy does. and i thought if she was really interested she would message me herself also if always he messages u first he would start thinking that he is barging and would get frustrated and stop

• LoL! just read your update. It's perfectly fine to wait it out, but at the same time if you really like someone you should do what you can to talk to them.

• Well if he was pursuing someone else, you're the only thing preventing yourself from finding out and moving on

• Text him with this, "Hi!!! What's up, doc?" He'll think that's cute and probably respond.

• Grow up and text first for once.

• FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T GET MAD AT A GUY NOT TEXTING YOU IF YOU'RE NOT TEXTING HIM HE'S GOT SHIT TO DO HE CAN'T FUCKING TEXT YOU ALL THE TIME for fucks sake...

• Take a deep breat bro

• @_lovii_ I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!

• In all seriousness though this is a legit issue. If the only thing you ever take away from using this website is if you want to talk with a guy you should text him instead of waiting on him please do it. I've had a lot of girls get mad at me because I didn't text them and the first girl I ever really felt something for broke it off kind of due to me not texting her there was more behind it than that but the texting kind of brought it to an end...

• When a girl texts a guy first it kinda tells the guy your thinking about him but if you just keep waiting it out he'll think you're playing "hard to get" or you're just not into him. But if your in a relationship it's always good to text first here and there. if he never texts you first, tone it down he may think you're too needy... Let him text first.

• No he usually initiates the first text, but thank you its always great to hear it from a males stand point.

What Girls Said 10

• text him first man! it's probably gonna make him feel really good if you do it cos he'll see it as you paying him attention. also, what's the worst that can happen? 😊

• You're right 😊 Thank you

• Text him first, believe me ik the feeling of waiting for someone who may or may not like me. But if I had a way to contact my crush I would be the one to initiate the conversation so he would know that I'm also interested in him. U know guys also try to do things to check if the girl they like is interested. U have nothing to lose with just say hi. If he is with someone else, he would mention it. Either way u would know the definitely answer and have nothing to lose

• Text him first if you've got something to say and somewhere to take the conversation, but if you're just texting "hey whats up" then don't bother. You're wasting each others time.

• Just text him, now you worry to much, send him a text ask him how he is :)
    If he doesn't respond you know enough.

Good luck ;)

• Text him, he's probably just switching roles and see if you're actually interested in talking to him

• If you decide to wait you might be waiting for a LONG time

• he probably thinks you aren't interested if you never text him first

• Stop being childish and make your butt wet for him

• Yes you should! He most likely doesn't text you because he wants you to text so he'll know whether you're interested or not. At least I know I would

• Yeah text him. If you like him too you should initiate contact sometimes just to show to him that you care about him too.
    Sometimes guys stop texting you just to see if you'll try to contact with them.