My boyfriend hurts my feelings a lot, how can I help him stop?

My boyfriend has this thing where he doesn't give a shit nor has consideration of other.. That includes me, his girlfriend. I've already tried confronting him about it a couple of times, but he keeps crossing that line. I love him.. and I think he loves me.. at least he says so. I don't want to give up on him.. what should i do to help him out on being more considerate of my feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

You cannot change someone unless that person wants to change. You allow this to happen; you must stop it. What's the easiest way to stop this? Walk away; take a break from the relationship. How can he love you when he doesn't care about how you feel? If he is making you upset, and he loves you, why hasn't he stopped? I know I would stop an action if I was hurting my loved ones.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to bold and tell him to man up and be a man cause your

tired of your feelings being hurt unless you speak up he won't stop

• Tell him you aren't going to tolerate it anymore and you'll leave him if he doesn't show you more respect. He probably won't change his ways, but at least you're giving him fair warning and a last chance to shape up.

• become a dude and have a sex change then wear a metal box and become a robot, then your'll be like him too

• time to break up, he'll NEVER change ever

What Girls Said 2

• Dump him. Him doing that isn't love, it's him being a douche. You don't deserve someone like that. Sadly its something you won't be able to get him to change unless he wants to change and there's no telling when or if he'll do that.

• You need to tell him again how its making you feel you shouldn't have to put up with that and if he carries on doing it after you speak to him about it again i would strongly advise you to get rid because that says a lot about his character if he is fully aware of how he is making you feel but still carries it on, you deserve better than that.