A wiki definition: "A hookup culture is one that accepts and encourages casual sexual encounters, including one-night stands and other related activity, which focus on physical pleasure without necessarily including emotional bonding or long-term commitment. It is generally associated with Western late adolescent behavior and, in particular, American college culture."
I'm not asking if you think the current generation embraces said culture more; just what you think of it?
- I dislike it; too much focus on sex!47% (33)42% (26)45% (59)Vote
- I dislike it; other20% (14)21% (13)20% (27)Vote
- I like it; I love the focus on sex!9% (6)16% (10)12% (16)Vote
- I like it; other4% (3)2% (1)3% (4)Vote
- I don't care (or just want to see the results =P )20% (14)19% (12)20% (26)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I disagree with you all. I have an active sexual life without committing to anyone and right now, in college, thats exactly what works best for me and my partners. We have busy lives with other obligations but we enjoy spending time together as friends and occassionally having sex. Later in life when I'm ready to settle down I will change my habits.6
- Show AllShow Less