Is it possible to find true love in this day and age?

It seems like people in this modern age want to play and cheat on others. I have a lot of buddies who tell me stories about their experiences with women and it scares me.

doesn't anyone want to settle down and have true love with someone?

I was cheated on once and I don't know if i should go back into the relationship game.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's true that there is a new fad of friends with benefits , casual dating, open relationships, etc. in society nowadays. That doesn't mean that finding 'true love', or love with someone who wants to remain monogamous and will also stay faithful is impossible.

After being cheated on, I managed to find it not too long after I decided I was ready to make myself vulnerable again. It's not too difficult. Just make sure to be clear with what you're looking for from the get-go with the girl you're interested in. If she's on the same page as you in that respect as well as open to being with you, it should all progress naturally from there!

What Girls Said 4

• I do think people want to find true love. Most just want to have before and I don't see a problem with that. I see guys friends who had their fun and are now happy with their girl friends.

• Well let's hear some of those stories?
    Because I hear a lot of those too, but from girls about guys, so I'm wondering the same thing.
    This site doesn't help by the way, sometimes it really makes me hate men

• Yes, I believe it's possible. Not easy though.

• As a hopeless romantic i believe in true love, but it's really hard work and not everyone is ready to go that way, most of us just choose the easiest path.

What Guys Said 3

• There are people who do want to settle down and have true relationships.. Its just finding the right person.. Falling for every other 'Cute' girl won't work.. sometimes relationships is not about looks or anything.. Today the meaning of relationships have changed from love to money and luxury.. you got money, you get love, you dont have it, then forget it.. I know i might get dislikes for this statement.. but this is truth... not only women, men these days wana 'try' things and keep changing.. not working out.. need to fall in places to keep things working..

• Not true. My ex left me for a guy with no vehicle, a shitty job, and all she did was drive him around to places. Money isn't it i dont think.

• "True love", as the popular culture describes it, doesn't exist. You cannot feel butterflies in your stomach for a lifetime for one single human being. Commitment is a whole different story. You just have to find you can tolerate, and that's it. You're ready to spend the rest of yor life with her.

• no its all bullshit there is no sch thing as true love i dont waste my time trying to find something that doesn't exist