What do you think girls think, is Cristiano Ronaldo a solid 10?

Like the question says, is he a 10/10?

• Yes OFC he is so HOOOT!.
    22% (9)6% (1)17% (10)Vote
  • Nah, he is hot but not a 10 probably a 8-9.
    42% (17)22% (4)36% (21)Vote
  • Average.
    15% (6)28% (5)19% (11)Vote
  • He is not even good looking, for me he is ugly.
    21% (8)44% (8)28% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I'd give him a 10 but not solely for his looks. He's earned my respect for the fact he chose his mother over his gf. Not many men do that these days

0|2
    0|0
  • Yuck... I don't even understand why he's thought to be attractive.
    Bring me Tupac! That's what you call a man. Bring me the Tupac and I will give you your perfect 10.

1|1
    0|0
    • because he is tall, have a super hero body, dark brown hair, cute smile and have good selfconfidence

• Oh my god, a 2Pac lover? I'm one too! Well, not like physically, I love he's music, but still, I'm always happy to see other people appreciate 2Pac, no matter what they appreciate him for.

• Oh yes! I grew up loving his music because my brother played him ALL the time. His looks are just a sweet, sweet bonus haha :) @AleDeEurope

• Who the fuck is he?

0|1
    1|0
    • He? It´s a movie

• Show All
    • Okay but don´t know if serious or troll, he is that famous. However if you don´t troll, he is a proffesional football player, playing for Real Madrid :)

• I don't follow soccer, at all... ever. Okay lies I watch the world cup but can't name any soccer players. I googled him... he's not that good looking in my opinion.

• I find him quite ugly. His face and his body are not attractive to me in anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha okay but, whats the problem with his body? Really nice clean muscles and a good tan to it wich make it even better. Why is it so bad? :D

• I don't find that very attractive. I prefer a man with a bit of weight on him, not looking like an athlete with the complexion of an old leather shoe.

His face is just... yuck. Ain't nothing gonna improve that!

• Your username fits perfectly. Let me guess, you're a Ronaldo fan. To be honest, he is good looking but I've seen better. Maybe a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • guys think that guys is amazing and girls are like... eh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, he is really good looking. But he is not really my favourite football player

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh come on he's not that bad. Average probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like this body and I think he's hot. He has flaws but he is only human so it's okay.

0|0
    1|0
  • I voted D but I don't think he's ugly, just unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • He is soo fine <3
    Basically the only reason I watched the FIFA World Cup

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer beckham

0|0
    1|0
  • OMG DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS BEFORE HE'S SO HOT I HAVE A NEW CRUSH

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, he is a little too feminine. He is not at all my type, but even I can see that he is way above average, and a very good looking man. If the average guy looked like that, we would live in a world of gods, which we don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8